Pimpin' steering rack, are you going to have it chromed?

Pimpin' steering rack, are you going to have it chromed?

If only I'd i've known mate, I'm sure I've got a brand new rack in the shed somewhere (probably covered in grinding dust tho!)

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one PepsiFar from suicidalStill I get them tendenciesBringing back them memories
That I really miss when I reminisce

PM sent

Sorted.
Not much happening on the car at the mo. Battery died, replacement at my work. Am thinking off fitting EPas as well as a few other winter jobs.
Sump leak is one of them and maybe a join fitted in to my exhaust too.
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one PepsiFar from suicidalStill I get them tendenciesBringing back them memories
That I really miss when I reminisce

Mines never stopped. Might take the engine out and do it that way..![]()
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one PepsiFar from suicidalStill I get them tendenciesBringing back them memories
That I really miss when I reminisce

I did that, it still dripped. Different sump now, had it check and filed to be 100%flat. Hoping it was the heat from polishing that maybe warped the edges on mine now... Pisses me off it dripping.
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one PepsiFar from suicidalStill I get them tendenciesBringing back them memories
That I really miss when I reminisce

You could look into a brand new steel sump Benn to try and tackle the problem. I started researching about it, you possibly need a different pickup too. Only worked out something like £35 for the sump new.