Thread: This baby arrived a min ago.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by draper
    i was plannig on staying out of this thread before i lost my temper but you my friend are an idiot, ive been in accidents worse than novagirl and didnt once thinking about claiming. maybe im just to honest for my own good as i wouldnt feel right scamming a few grand out of the powers that be

and hoping someone is in an accident - sort yourself out
    aaaaaaahahahaha you ass hat
    Youre a tool, how the feck is it scamming if you have sustained injuries?

As Andy said, if theyre claiming for whiplash and other stuf they havent got then its shamefull. But its only right to claim compensation if youre generally suffering, i cant/dont beleive you wouldnt claim if you were really injured, its nothing to do with being honest. How the f*ck do you expect to survive with no income? or are you one of these state benefit scavers that think "oh, it will be ok, i`ll just live off the big pot thats filled with tax payers money"

Oh and i dont "ACTUALLY" wish anyone was in an accident you moorons
    Its just another way of saying "if the shoes were on the other feet", i just added a pinch of harsh and a dribble of heartlessness for effect

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^

i suggest you re-read the thread, if someone genuinly needs the money to 'compensate' what income they would of earnt while off work through an accident theres no problem, my problem is with people like novalad who didnt actually lose out on 2k as he wasnt working

claiming for a little bit of discomfort is pretty low, if your suffering you take it easy for a few weeks and put it down to experience imo

and wether im on benefits or not isnt really an issue in this thread is it

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gayper....

[quote=NovaLad]What i do at college involves heavy lifting alot of the time and since the crash my shoulder hasnt been the same and still get pains in it. Also my lower back is twisted a bit now and hurts if i sit in the wrong position.
    [quote]

Apart from the pain and suffering (which he far deserves being compensated for, as it was through no fault of his own) it looks like it is effecting his future to me, another reason for much deserved compensation

Also he was out of action from his part time job for a while, which i imagine for a working student (not some mummy and daddy will see me through type) is disaster

Above all that, no matter whether youre working or not, i feel that if you are injuried because of some cozey dunt on the road then you should be compensated

Or maybe im just too dishonest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razorjack
    Now now children. Keep toys in pram please.

Locked at OP request, before it turns into a complete monkey-poo slinging match.