Thread: Car Vandalised and items stolen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Car Vandalised and items stolen

Just a quick post to say my car got broken into on Thursday nite in Littlehampton on the South Coast, 2 windows smashed and my spoiler got stolen along with a few CD's etc etc, so if anyone offers u a white E-Tech adjustable spoiler with Martini Racing then its mine!!! They tried hotwiring it, good job the alarm worked. Shame I didnt take the steering wheel off, maybe they may not have bothered? At least it didnt get torched!!

Also another mate of mine got ?400 worth of ICE stolen and another had his Swift GTi torched on his driveway, damaging his parents car and the front off the house!!

Luckily the Pulsar is ok in the other garage, although it still doesnt run

Pics at

http://groups.msn.com/NadsOutandabou...s/shoebox.msnw

If anyone has a white GSi/SRi spoiler for sale please contact me at rallymad_nad at hotmail.com

Nad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah pretty sad, I've had centre caps, 2 valve caps and indicator lense nicked. With all the alarms in the world glass still smashs

I like your motor, I can see why it was targetted :o

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fucking twats !!!! I hate it when u get something nicked, it's those people that nick things to feed their habit of drugs !!!!! (no offence 2 any1 on here)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fcuking hell. your car was sweet. Fcuking wankers. sorry mate

MATT

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear that mate!

U can find me in tha fo'dot six nigga. In the backseat fondlin' ya bitch nigga.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have my sympathy mate.

Lets all send him a cheque for a pound! Eh? It's only a quid, but if loads of us do it, then it'll add up. With a possible max of ?4,000!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe they targetted such an individual car. The spoiler is going to stand out like a sore thumb (especially if their local). Keep your eyes open.

I can understand how your feeling. I've had my Nova broken into. It made me feel sick knowing that someone had been in my car rumaging around.

Theses scum need to have their hands chopped off. That'll stop them from doing it again!

Jim.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

next year i move away for Uni and im scared because i dont know the area and what its like either, have to wait and see what placements i get i suppose.

feel sorry for you mate really do

thievein scum theres no need. someone put my mates window through for the crack of it last nite - hes had the window off my old nova but its still the inconvenience thats the pi$$ take.

as an aside - sorry to hi jack the post, but what would you say to:
    * Aston
    * Bolton
    * Coventry
    * Liverpool
    * Loughborough

any MAJOR problems with any of em??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike,

If there University placements you need to be thinking about whats the best Uni, not which is the safest area for my car. If needs be leave your car at your parents house. Don't jeopardise a place at a good university because your worried about your car.

Unfortunatley wherever you go these days, theres usually an oportunist thief or a handful of idiots that will try breaking into your car or vandalising it for the hell of it. Theres nothing you can do.

Most Unis have a campus carpark for residents. I went to Northampotn Uni and the residents could park there cars in a locked forecourt. It was still accesible by foot, so people could still get to the car.

You're gonna have to take a chance. Buy a steering lock (the full disklock ones are the best) and a decent alarm. Get film to re-inforce the windows if needs be. Do as much as you can to secure your car. Thats the best you can do.

Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear that, I know EXACTLY how you feel as mine was stolen, stripped and destroyed a few month back.

Good luck, hopefully you'll get bits back.