Thread: I'm ill :(

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm ill :(

I think i have that flu thing that's going around at the moment. Feel like sheeeiiittte

Supposed to be going to Cardiff this friday night. I better be fooking better :evil: I hate being ill. I'm barely EVER ill aswell, i think it's because it been so cold and i had to walk in the pooring rain yesterday for 10 mins-got ba5tard soaked.

Anyone else ill? Any weird 'get well' remedies/drinks/whatever?? I need to be fooking better!!!! :evil:

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chicken flu?

3 1/2 rods.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes i am too ill, i came home from work today

i've been overdosing on benylin day and night flu tablets and drinking obscene amounts of lucozade.

click here for cold remedies.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was that link a joke?? I think you should check it.
    benylin day and night flu tablets and drinking obscene amounts of lucozade.
    Might try that, i normally just wait to get better and dont take anything.

chicken flu?
    What's chicken flu??

I can fully handle being ill and feeling crap, but as soon as i cant stand up because i'm too dizzy i frickin hate it :evil: Not at that stage (yet)...

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terry's plan of attack;

Eat; Orange's, clementines (sp), mullerice and generally stuff thats lush.

Overdose on; Multivits, vit C, zinc, benylin. Can you 'overdose' on vits etc?? If not, i'll probably double the RDA and go for that. Should sort me out :D

And if i'm still ill on friday night, i'm sure excessive alcohol will be the best alement ::

U can find me in tha fo'dot six nigga. In the backseat fondlin' ya bitch nigga.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes you can OD on vitamins.

The only thing you actually CAN do, is to take plenty of rest and drink a lot of fluids (not tea or coffee, they dehydrate you) and let it run it's course.

I too have been very ill - thought i was coming down with a cold on wed, then woke up on thursday at 3am, with a really high temperature, shivering and sweating and etc. Then could eat till late friday, as everytime i did, i ended up throwing up. Then all of a sudden, the symptoms just went back to regular flue ones on friday night (late).

Felt better on sunday, went to bed at 10pm, but was still wide awake at 6am, so felt like shite again. Then went out and got drunk on monday night, which made me feel crap again.

Today i woke up with a really sore throat and bunged up sinuses, and feel wheezy when i breathe. This is pissing me off, as i didn't have a sore throat or blocked nose last few days now, so it'd better not be a relapse or something else. Just BEEN ill, for fuck sake how long does it take!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dunova
    chicken flu?
    What's chicken flu??
    Bad, very bad.... but very unlikely.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm well it better not be :!: It has hit me pretty quick though. I was fine this morning and now i'm feeling increasingly shit

I'm going over to Ben's at 7:30 to pick up a wiring loom, but i'm just wondering if i'm up to it. I fooking hate being ill!!!!!! FUCK OFF GERMS :evil: If they were abit bigger i'd knock them out ::

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try them day and night nurse tables there awsome

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i don't know if my immune system is amazing or what, but i'm feeling better :D Not perfect, but better. Although i have taken 2 ibruprofen, 2 vit C+zinc tabs, 2 spoonfulls of benylin and 2 muller rice :: Maybe they're numbing the symptoms. I guess i'll see how i feel in the morn.

What is day/night nurse for? Soothing couch/sore throat? Or just general numb all symptoms kind of medicine??

Ben didnt have the loom anymore-his gte that's parked outside his flat had been broken into and the loom was in it Damn pickey thieving ba5tards :evil: