Nova GTE ported/flowed head

Vauxhall Nova GTE (E16SE), 1.6L 8v ported and flowed head, 3 angle seat valve seats cut (see pictures on the left, you can see the marks left behind by the seat cutting tool), inlet valve guides cut down for flow, inlet ports ported and flowed, 8 valves included with springs and collets, new oil stem seals, 6000 miles used. Reason for sale is due to a engine conversion (2L 16v replacement).

Good condition, all square and true, not warped, no skimming required, all ready to be installed onto a block. The price also includes a free set of GM Nova GTE spark plugs too. Please note, the metal thermostat housing shown in the pictures is NOT included.

Please note that there are no receipts or paper work or results of the work done on this head. But work is evident by observation of the ports and seats.

All it will need are the hydraulic tappets, rocker arms and manifold bolts (which are swapped over from the original Nova GTE head that this will replace). For added reliability, new oil valve stem seals should be fitted.

For more details, bigger pictures including contact details and to view other stuff that I have for sale, please see my website for sale page at:

http://www.topbuzz.co.uk/fs/vxparts/vxparts.htm

Price: ?200 ono (ex delivery)
Weight: approx 6kg
Estimated cost of delivery: ?9 (Royal Mail)
Payment: Either cheque (bankers draft on items over ?100) or Nochex.co.uk.