

Last edited by Nova00; 26-02-17 at 08:49 AM.

Sweet little car this is carnt believe how long you've owned it for, bet you've had some good times/memories in it. Carnt wait to see it painted

I definitely looks like the bay could do with a little refresh, just hope the rust on those inner wings isn't to bad.
Nick


I've no doubt it will get sorted, the car is a credit to you.![]()

Looking at the offside door, I can't remember it being this infested with tin worm. A refresh will do her good. Keep us posted please!
Last edited by nova_niek; 28-02-17 at 12:21 PM.
One day I'll start a build thread. One day...


Good progress! Is the driver door getting a new panel welded on the bottom? Is that rust treatment in the photos? I bet you are missing the car already![]()

Do the best with what we have. Panels will be welded on the door to sort out. There will be plenty of rust treatment of any areas that have not been cut out