Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6071

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being called early in the morning that I need to go to the hospital tonight at 9 rather than tomorrow morning at 10, so I get to spend an extra day in there. Absolutely spiffing.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Head gasket failed on the Volvo.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't sleep because I got nose surgery on Monday and my nose is all blocked up and gauzed and stuff, and every time I swallow (whether it be spit or drinking something) all the pressure goes to my ears and my ears are killing me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last minute que jumpers

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the gauze out of my nose. Fuck me, I thought they'd be two small pieces of gauze, not two 6" long pieces, all packed through my damn sinuses. Those stung a bit on the way out.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnAzzopardi View Post
    I got the gauze out of my nose. Fuck me, I thought they'd be two small pieces of gauze, not two 6" long pieces, all packed through my damn sinuses. Those stung a bit on the way out.
    I had an unstoppable nose bleed last year, mrs is a paramedic so we sat it out for a while and it wouldnt stop. Went to the hospital and they said they need to put 'rapid rynos' in. Wondered wtf they were. Out they bring these things that when you wet them, get slimey, and they jammed them up my nose. No word of a lie, they where the size of my index finger each. The pain was something else. I wont lie, i weeped like a little girl and basically went in to shock....the next thing i know, they pump them up with saline solution to expand them further. I wanted to kill someone.

I only had a bleed in one nostril (left), but there was so much blood and/or they couldnt give a fuck. They did it to both sides. The right side hurt more than the left with these things in. Basically when they pumped the right one up it ripped the inside of my nose and created another place for it to bleed from. A 'wound' about 3/4 inch long that is all now scar tissue. I was in hospital for 3 days with that nose bleed.

I hope to god the pain you had wasnt that bad, id not wish it on many people.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mxcrazy View Post
    I had an unstoppable nose bleed last year, mrs is a paramedic so we sat it out for a while and it wouldnt stop. Went to the hospital and they said they need to put 'rapid rynos' in. Wondered wtf they were. Out they bring these things that when you wet them, get slimey, and they jammed them up my nose. No word of a lie, they where the size of my index finger each. The pain was something else. I wont lie, i weeped like a little girl and basically went in to shock....the next thing i know, they pump them up with saline solution to expand them further. I wanted to kill someone.

I only had a bleed in one nostril (left), but there was so much blood and/or they couldnt give a fuck. They did it to both sides. The right side hurt more than the left with these things in. Basically when they pumped the right one up it ripped the inside of my nose and created another place for it to bleed from. A 'wound' about 3/4 inch long that is all now scar tissue. I was in hospital for 3 days with that nose bleed.

I hope to god the pain you had wasnt that bad, id not wish it on many people.
    I'm pretty sure it was nowhere near that level of pain, for sure. That sounds fucking horrible. Here they just burn the vein that ruptured and it heals right up.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure it was nowhere near that level of pain, for sure. That sounds fucking horrible. Here they just burn the vein that ruptured and it heals right up.
    Thats what i wanted, have it cauterised, but there was such a mess they couldnt even find the bleed so did more damage and hurt me more! Haha

I am pretty sure it started when i threw a banana so hard in to the air, for someone to shoot with a shot gun, i ruptured something.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mxcrazy View Post
    Thats what i wanted, have it cauterised, but there was such a mess they couldnt even find the bleed so did more damage and hurt me more! Haha

I am pretty sure it started when i threw a banana so hard in to the air, for someone to shoot with a shot gun, i ruptured something.
    You must have thrown it pretty hard to rupture something in your fucking nose.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must have thrown it pretty hard to rupture something in your fucking nose.
    Multi time school javelin champ and record holder and could throw a cricket ball in to the next county when i was about 13. Then started riding mx bikes and ruined my body. The banana throw was so hard it came apart in the air before it was shot. Nearly put me shoulder out! Haha

One of my most random injuries for sure, the other involved falling out the sky and my knob, but thats a story for another day....