Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: VBOA billing 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick one to say thanks to everyone, even though I only saw the Saturday crew it was still an impressive array of models/tastes. I've been missing for far to long, but come the end of the winter I should be back on track to getting mine back out hopefully, maybe even on the road for a change ...

It was great to escape and randomly turn up to catch up/see whats going on in the world. I know by 4pm I was starting to die a little due to the heat and tiredness. I even managed to wander over and catch the big ginger beast on the mig stand before he went hunting with his camera which made a change The last few miles on the way home were defo a couple I didn't enjoy after being awake for 20hrs and being partially cooked but well worth it

Roll on next year.....maybe.....

Oh and Stuart..... I do believe the raving homosexual known as jack did maybe sly a few pics, although they are probably themed the same as my pics generally have been the last gazillion years

Club Member Club Member blue_peg_16v's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to see you again mate be good to see it back out next year
    told you saloons are the future!!!!!!!

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gutted I didn't get down on Friday, as I just felt like I didn't do anything, I just stayed at the stand, I was about to go look round the show and stuff, then someone said we're doing the parade, then when we got back it food time again then everyone was starting to leave

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really good weekend, Mrs Mike proper enjoyed it despite the immense heat some very tidy cars about this year too, from the few I saw when I could be bothered to walk further then the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Just a quick one to say thanks to everyone, even though I only saw the Saturday crew it was still an impressive array of models/tastes. I've been missing for far to long, but come the end of the winter I should be back on track to getting mine back out hopefully, maybe even on the road for a change ...

It was great to escape and randomly turn up to catch up/see whats going on in the world. I know by 4pm I was starting to die a little due to the heat and tiredness. I even managed to wander over and catch the big ginger beast on the mig stand before he went hunting with his camera which made a change The last few miles on the way home were defo a couple I didn't enjoy after being awake for 20hrs and being partially cooked but well worth it

Roll on next year.....maybe.....

Oh and Stuart..... I do believe the raving homosexual known as jack did maybe sly a few pics, although they are probably themed the same as my pics generally have been the last gazillion years
    Dan, as always, a pleasure to catch up with you again, its been far to long since I last saw you. Hope to see you next year on the Performance Audi Group stand

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doing the parade lap in the middle of the day is a bit of a pain. Considering not bothering with it next year, unless there are people desperate to do it.

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    Did any body get a picture of Nick Jackson curly locks, it did make me chuckle
    Glad it was just me in show at the hair...

It was great to escape and randomly turn up to catch up/see whats going on in the world. I know by 4pm I was starting to die a little due to the heat and tiredness. I even managed to wander over and catch the big ginger beast on the mig stand before he went hunting with his camera which made a change ;0
    I can't believe i didn't see you coming..... Was great to catch up with you after so long.

Was great to meet a few new faces, Pete, Rick, Martin and see the regs again. Stand looked fantastic, I have 900 photos to start sorting out, so they'll come up tomoz.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was nice to finally have a chat with you Benn rather than the usual ships passing in the night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what you could possibly mean!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha TBH I don't know whats worse with that picture... the fact it looks like I am trying to eat a sausage whole without chewing or the fact that I am trying to eat a sausage whole whilst still holding a half eaten burger to shove in as soon as the rest has gone

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pmsl awesome!