Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 198

Thread: 20 years

  1. #51
    Club Member Club Member Nova00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Photos of our car (and other Novas) but I did not take or post photos on facebook - other fanatics have taken at shows posted to retro clubs sites - usually ex owners who want another
    also there is a site on facebook for novas - many PNG members have posted there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I don't have Facebook so that's maybe why I miss event if you post them

    Maybe a good idea for club chat in starting a up and coming meet section for the real enthusiasts
    Nova SR 1.4


  2. #52
    Senior User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bridgwater
    Posts
    12,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .
    Last edited by Edd; 09-12-12 at 10:47 AM.

  3. #53
    Club Member Club Member Nova00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A good run out in the nova today to a NW vauxhall meet.
    Last edited by Nova00; 09-12-12 at 03:19 PM.
    Nova SR 1.4


  4. #54
    Senior User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bridgwater
    Posts
    12,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope that's better for you, didn't mean any offense at all

    I don't think the club is about spending shed loads of cash for the record

    All I was doing was saying how nice it was that you've had your SR so long, and made a comment based on opinion what would make it better

  5. #55
    Club Member Club Member Nova00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tomorrow it will be 22 years of ownership. When I started this thread 2 years ago I really did not expect the car still to on the road. As in 2012 a full schedule of local shows is planned for 2013.
    Nova SR 1.4


  6. #56
    Senior User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    West Yorkshire lad
    Posts
    22,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow that's some ownership, I was 14 when you bought it

  7. #57
    Senior User Club Member Novasport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Derby, Derbyshire. Drives: Nova Sport, BMW M3, Nova Swing, Peugeot 208
    Posts
    9,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was 12 and a half . I may have taken delivery of a new car then, from Tamiya

  8. #58
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St Ives Cambs
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    whats the facebook page for novas i want to get to some shows with my novavan and hopefully get some parts and advise/inspiration at the same time. yours is looking very tidy good to see that there are still people who look after their cars

  9. #59
    Senior User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    1,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Wow that's some ownership, I was 14 when you bought it
    I was 3

    Great job sorting it out. Cant believe you've owned the car for 22 years, thats nuts

  10. #60
    Senior User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SE London
    Posts
    4,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGTE95 View Post
    Dont dare scrap that beauty


    Quote Originally Posted by Novasport View Post
    I was 12 and a half . I may have taken delivery of a new car then, from Tamiya
    heheh, tamiya toys from beatties, and batteries from tandy's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •