

.
Last edited by Edd; 09-12-12 at 10:47 AM.

A good run out in the nova today to a NW vauxhall meet.
Last edited by Nova00; 09-12-12 at 03:19 PM.

Hope that's better for you, didn't mean any offense at all
I don't think the club is about spending shed loads of cash for the record
All I was doing was saying how nice it was that you've had your SR so long, and made a comment based on opinion what would make it better

Tomorrow it will be 22 years of ownership. When I started this thread 2 years ago I really did not expect the car still to on the road. As in 2012 a full schedule of local shows is planned for 2013.

Wow that's some ownership, I was 14 when you bought it![]()

I was 12 and a half. I may have taken delivery of a new car then, from Tamiya
![]()

whats the facebook page for novas i want to get to some shows with my novavan and hopefully get some parts and advise/inspiration at the same time. yours is looking very tidy good to see that there are still people who look after their cars