Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: legal question

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should be out by 9 and back by 5 if they work, so fcuk them IMO, and if it's a Sunday they should be up at 8am to go to church just talk to your landlord and get him on your side.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've had the occasional neighbour asking me to be quiet when i've been working on the car and not realised the time, its not that hard, you clearly have idiots for neighbours.

Being on the good side of someone gets you a long way, just say your engine is knocking so your generally maintaining your bearings and its a Nova so you have to generally maintain the rust

Most landlords don't mind working on cars even with it in the contract, i built a Nova in the rented carpark with a no car work allowed clause aslong as you don't give anything for a normal person to complain about you should be fine

Club Member Club Member novalew's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova-nation View Post
    They should be out by 9 and back by 5 if they work, so fcuk them IMO, and if it's a Sunday they should be up at 8am to go to church just talk to your landlord and get him on your side.
    wouldn't mind if they had a job between the four of them!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    yup, vauxhall nova, the automotive equivalent of herpes... The symptoms may come & go, but the disease is permanent
    my project thread

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate upsetting my neighbours so when moved into my new house 4 months ago I went round to both there houses and told them what I do and if they had a problem with the noise just to tell me and i would stop, so far no complaints and they now want me to work on there cars. All they ever say to my wife is how hard I work.
    I think should go round and talk to them to resolve any issues you both have (even if you think its past that point) don't leave till you have

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who dont work shouldnt have a leg to stand on, but unfortunately this country is soft as **** with ****ers like that