Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 377

Thread: New Project - Nova Saloon Smoker

  1. #361
    Senior User Ben's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will F View Post
    (well sending it off and getting it sorted)
    at least you got it in before we all did!

  2. #362
    Senior User Club Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    6,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just received these little beaties from Prey - the flocker! (snigger)





    Just for a bit of fun really (I dont expect the plug cover to last too long! ) he flocked 2 Gsi door cappings in dark brown and the xe plug cover is in an awesome beige shade!

    I dont think they look bad at all!

    Trial fitted the driver's side:



    Also relocated the headunit as it really didnt go with the dash!





    Getting the rocker cover repainted before I fit the plug cover - that should be done by the end of the week...

  3. #363
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Warton, Preston
    Posts
    1,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice touch with the flocked spark plug cover. I saw a Corsa over on Mig with the rocker and spark plug cover done and it looked great. A real trick mod. You will need to wear white cotton gloves to just fit that though!

  4. #364
    Senior User Club Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    6,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know - I will probably only fit it for shows, I have an opel one for everyday use

  5. #365
    Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Fareham, Hampshire
    Posts
    23,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Love the flocked bits.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

  6. #366
    Moderator burgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    kettering
    Posts
    22,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    love the idea with the spark plug cover, real nice touch

  7. #367
    Senior User Club Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    6,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cheers - yeah, I saw one at the VBOA Spares thingy and thought it would be interesting to see how long it would last with the heat/oil/petrol!

  8. #368
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    M1 J28
    Posts
    1,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    looks good mate, i'm going to do some experimenting with mixing colours to try and get a darker brown. plug cover should be fine, but the colour will be interesting - disposable gloves needed!

  9. #369
    Senior User Club Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    6,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Indeed - I dont mind that its lighter, it goes with the dash!

  10. #370
    Senior User Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    S-O-A / Warwickshire Drives: Evo Vii
    Posts
    18,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prey View Post
    looks good mate, i'm going to do some experimenting with mixing colours to try and get a darker brown. plug cover should be fine, but the colour will be interesting - disposable gloves needed!
    Glad you say you might try get a darker brown, im thinking of asking you (at some point) to do the front/rear door cards in my loon, as there a horrid beige color, an i think flocked will look cool!

    Will i might give you another bell some time to check whats what with them X16XE pully's again..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •