Just trying to see what is about in my region without having to sift through 100's of for sale posts!

I'm going to be looking to purchase the car at the end of october/beginning of november as my current car, i'll be giving to my younger brother as a birthday present!
So my next car, i'd like to be something fun and enjoyable to drive. I've had many Nova's myself & an Astra GSi once before, so before I go making any of those milestone life decisions... I'd like to have another funtime motor!

By South-West, I am living in the heart of Devon, so Cornwall & Avonmouth being the sister counties to where I am Obviously, if you think i'll be interested in your car & you are a smidgen futher away, please don't hesitate to contact me

I'm looking to buy either a 3door Vauxhall Nova with any of the following engines or spec, body being modified or standard -
1.2/1.3SR/1.4/1.4SR/1.6GTE or has got a 1.6/2.0 8v or 16v under the bonnet

OR

A Vauxhall Astra mk3 GSi 2.0 16v
Preferably with less than 120,000 on the clock, & hasn't been 'thrashed'!
(I know that ones gonna be a rarity!)

Links to friends cars you know of that meet the criteria &/or eBay links welcomed

Only thing I ask, is that if you are looking to sell me your car, please have a picture or two ready to be viewed, & available to be seen online (or via email) & that the car has (unless otherwise stated or agreed) valid TAX & MOT at time of sale.

As mentioned before, I'll be looking to get the car at the end of october/beginning of november really, & the monies agreed will be ready and waiting at the time then.
I can get a deposit ready with the seller for an agreed time prior to the final sale of the car if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, & hope to hear from you