Thread: !!scumbag Muppets!!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default !!scumbag Muppets!!

was awoke last night around 2.30am by the sound of breaking glass, went to the window to find three little scumbag muppets pushing my car away. one in the drivers seat two pushing.straight down stairs in the boxers(fooking freezen)out the front, they then heard me and was on toes,no chance of catching them(gutted as i was ready to start cutting little limbs off, as in fingers)back to the car got in and went looking no joy,parked up andto my suprise they had only smashed the front quarterwent to see my mate dave (xxxnovaxxx)to see if the 2 gsi novas where still in the scrappy for the tinted front quarter, but they had gone and luckily enough dave had one(but the standard clear type as on standard novas, so wanting a gte/gsi/sr type tinted(green) please pm if you have one of these) on at his works, he actualy put the shutters up at his works and thankfully put the replacement in at least summat good came out of it cheers dave once again
    Last edited by twistysnovagte; 08-03-08 at 02:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twistysnovagte
    straight down stairs in the boxers(fooking freezen)out the front, they then heard me and was on toes,no chance of catching them(gutted as i was ready to start cutting little limbs off, as in fingers)back to the car got in and went looking no joy,parked up andto my suprise they had only smashed the front quarter
    driving a car in your boxers with glass all over the seat? mad

no worries matey, glad i could hep you out
    Nova 1.0l Project - Nova Saloon Daily Hack - Cavalier SRi Project - Nova 1.3 SR Project - Mini City Project - Digi Dash Fitting Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie at PVS08
    I mean, how did you make your car lighter? Poly-carbs, stripped out carpets, all i did was have a big poo.
    " Make Way For The Ess Ohh Vee!!! "

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what kinda cr4p ya have to put up with when owning a nova.

I'm just glad my car is in a garage over night.

Glad you got it sorted.

Senior User
    Somewhere in Kent Drives: 1984' 1.3 Nova Saloon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a bunch of tossers, really wish you had caught them, teach them a lesson in respect!

At least it was only light damage.

Senior User
    lisburn northern Ireland / Portsmouth Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not even my car and im pissed off , makes me think about where im going to park my car , what the best security to fit and that , really gutted for you mate , did you reconise any of them ?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boyle_46
    It's not even my car and im pissed off , makes me think about where im going to park my car , what the best security to fit and that , really gutted for you mate , did you reconise any of them ?
    i looked one of them in the eye never seen him before though i have afew sources who should find who it is, then bingo someones getting strapped to a tree while savagly beaten up,

Senior User
    lisburn northern Ireland / Portsmouth Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im sure baxter would be up for giving you a hand wee b4stards need a good kicking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats really ****. I take it your car was parked on the road?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did they not brake the steering lock? just wondering how they pushed it away with only damage being the front window quarter? gutted for you tho, i havent (yet) had anything stolen from me so i cant imagine what its like. my dad said he had an xr3i stolen and it got recovered, but never felt the same again as he knew some theiving scum had taken it and given it death.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm never going to park mine on the road over night i'm moving house next weekend and have no garage door on at the new house so im looking for somewhere to store them for a few days, i wish someone would catch em
    and make sure they never even want to look at a car, if i left my silky gsi looker or kitted xe'd nova's on the road over night i would put good money on being at least damaged within 3 days