Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bomex Nova Bumper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all Im Andy and used to be known as ScorpionOrg12 on this board.

As you probably know I am a very good mate of Ks. What I dont understand is why hes name gets dragged in everything?! This post wasnt even about him!!

All he wants to do is build a car AND THEN get the reactions.

As his mate he knows I tell him what I think honestly about his car. If I dont like certain things I tell him but he does it his way anyway if he likes it. ITS HIS CAR!! Yes there were bits on the car which he was not sure about but over time has changed his mind.

He built this car for one purpose and one purpose only........to WOW people. This is going to be his company show car and it needs to get attention (and it fucking will).

This post isnt about K at all and as everyone has said K is a top bloke.

When has K called it the Ultimate Nova? All he has said is he wants to be the first Nova on 20s and make it MAD. Its other people that have claimed it to be the Ultimate Nova. Cruise South people are Ks mates too and maybe some of them do suck up to him......at the end of the day what counts, your opinion or someone elses??

I believe there IS such a thing as the Ultimate Nova. The Ultimate Nova is different in other peoples eyes tho.

For me my Ultmate Nova is Brett Warbartons mint 2.0 16v

You guys keep going on about opinions but why do you care if people call it the Ultimate Nova? Is that your opinion of it?? If it isnt then it isnt. You have your own opinion of it.

For me I like the smooth look of the Nova but I did still love Ks on 19s not cos I kiss his arse, its cos it also appealed to me.

Hes latest creation is beyond words and yes there are things on the car that I would have done differently and he knows that.

You all like K so whats this post about?! Im confused? I guess it is about OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS on his car.

If people have any points they want to take up with me then please post IN A FRESH topic as this was about Matt bumper deal.

Please give me some feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why cant people just support what he is doing even if they dont like?

He gets respect from me for having the balls to do it (and start up his own business).

Oh and back to the first question about Ks Nova..........its been pu to the sideline at the moment as he has been far too busy with customers cars. Hes at the workshop virtually 7 days a week and is there till late too.

The car will be out when its out basically.

He has another Nova which is his little runabout which is getting modded too

U can find me in tha fo'dot six nigga. In the backseat fondlin' ya bitch nigga.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very tempted to respond.

But i haven't yet decided whether to be nice. Or a cock. ::

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its been built purely to be different
    Is that supposed to be a good thing? As i said earlier, different means fuck all without taste and quality.

WTF building a car he doesnt like? he is obviously just building it for the mags then
    Fair enough. He's doing it to promote his business, and what better way is there than to get it featured in a magazine that's read by possible customers. And he obviously wants front cover too.
    Building a car 'for yourself' can mean different things too. Someone may enjoy what they 'get' from having it featured more than the actual car itself.

imo anything over 17s look too big on a nova so 20s will look like roller skates, and on a nova without a big kit even 17s are too big
    I second that.
    Though maybe even 18's at a shove. Or even 19's, but only if you can get them on without having to re-build the whole car just for the wheels.

Cruise south are always kissing his a**e and going on and on about him, gives people a bad impression cos K is a nice guy
    There definitely is ass kissing. Anyone can see it. Apart from the ass kissers, who'll deny it till they're blue in the face.

As for K? I wouldn't know, and couldn't care less. I don't know him.
    The guy only gets mentioned because of the ass kissers dropping his name all over the place, so he inadvertantly gets 'dragged' into discussions.

Cruise south dont kiss his a**e either
    Yes. They do.

most people on there are friends
    So what? There's being friendly and there's kissing ass. I don't kiss my friends asses. In fact friends are more likely to say something is shit.

and want to help him and his company out
    Or they want something in return for ass kissing. Since that's the whole point of it.

I believe there IS such a thing as the Ultimate Nova
    Yes. To each individual. As you said.

Why cant people just support what he is doing even if they dont like?
    Erm, you've said it there yourself. Because they don't like it. And why support something, if there's no consideration in return? You just don't bother. Obviously you'd have to be a complete and utter **** to actively campaign to affect it negatively.
    Unless you're a direct competitor in business. All's fair in love and war. (As long as it's legal)

Sold all your bumpers yet Matt? ::

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No because some people keep hijacking my post :evil:

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just look at it this way, it's got loads of replies, so people will check it out to see what's going on.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. Unless it's of a Kiddie Fiddler type.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True :P

Matt :D