milton keynes!!CARLTON CRAZY !!!!!DONT MESS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default bashin ya lass?

hi,
    right after seeing the comments that ppl were posting on wisewoods message il ask u lot this,coz u dont seem to make daft reason.
    my lass best mate got beaten up.see this pissed me off coz im old fashioned,but i swear its her boyfriend.
    see he has a bit of a past,he`s one of these kids that at skol thinks his a hard boy but only starts on sum1 weaker(we all no sum1 like this yeh?).
    basical if its him,he`s gonna get a bit of a vist from me and maybe a few friends.coz i dont stand for ppl beaten or hit girls.
    so basical have any of you got any ideas how i can find out?or maybe the best way to ask her.
    dont put a message here if its jus taking the piss,put it here if its a sensible one,
    coz this is quite a serious thing.
    so how do i go about doing this?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She probabley won't tell you anyway, it's a tough thing to decide, if it was me I'd confront him, you will probabley be able to tell if he's lying if you suprise him with it. Whatever you decide it's nice to give the old school bully a good kicking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeh well il only batter sum1 if i have a reson,
    he wernt really a bully jus though he was a hard nut.but only pick on younger ppl.
    but personnal i really fink i gota do sumthing bout this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how bad was she battered? Any black eyes etc?

How friendly are you with her? Dont confront her coz she will deny it and definately not want you to do anything incase he ives her another lickin for blabbing!

I'd go through yer girlfriend - if shes a m8 she will open up to a close friend eventually given time. It depends on how scared she is of this guy.
    Personally I would then get her to go to the police and have charges pressed against him - ABH, GBH etc... no one likes a woman beater! :evil: They have trained peeps for this sort of thing - domestic abuse unit or something. If she's living weith him she needs to move out now and cut contact - that'll really hit him hard worse than any physical punch!

Has he done it before or was it a "one off" (never are - once it starts it never stops - speaking from experience here ref my parents - now separated)

How long has she been seeing this guy for and is she "in love" with him - aka too scared to leave him incase of reprisals.

What makes you so sure it was him? Does he seem the kind to hit women? Takes alot to hit a woman - properly that is, not slap n tickly play fighting - if you aint done it before it leaves a scar on yer conscious (according to my old man who beat me mum up when I was a kid several times - regrets it like but still I'll never forgive him!)

I'd lay off him - if you kick him about he could retaliate on her, press charges on you etc etc... this lass needs to make some serious life changing decisions before he does serious damage. And tell her not to fall for the "I'm sorry, I saw red, I dunno what I was doing, you know I love you " bollox routine - he WILL do it again - maybe not now but definately inthe future.

Once a woman beater always a woman beater! Its a power thing like u said.

She needs out now!
    :|
    (hope shes ok)

(thats if it was him mind... :? )

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(from a ladies point of view)
    Hm tough 1 but if its your g/f friend she should be able to talk to her and find out if it is him. Maybe u shouldnt jump the gun dont want to get yourself into trouble over it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right how can this be put without getting myself in trouble.
    hum.........................lets say he wont grass on me.its that kinda thing,hes been scared of me since yr6,even tho ive never laid a hand on him,
    yes i understand ya point but jumping the gun,but i dont want the fucker to get away wiv it.she DID live wiv him till this now shes moved in wiv us,thats anther thing which makes me suspect him,
    and yeh tracey is work on her to get the info,
    whos up to batter a lass beater?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My advice is to stay out of domestics, very difficult to ever really get the truth out of poeple where relationships are concerned.
    Not saying i agree with what he might have done, but if thats teh case she should leave him, which is probably going to upset him more than any beating would anyway.

Chip

Club Member Club Member wisewood's Avatar
    El Secreto, Santander, Colombia, Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chip has a point - if she has moved out - she will probably leave him soon anyway if she hasn't already, and it does sound as though it is him that's done it.

Like Tilly said - don't jump the gun - make sure you are at least 80% sure it was him before you go and kick the living shit out of him. But if/when you do - make sure you do it right. Nothing worse than battering someone and then two days later they are up and about and not a scratch on them. You got any steel toe capped boots? Does ribs no end of good :D

Not that I am in any way a violent man youunderstand - i just know some very unsavoury people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some mates of mine battered smeon for beating his girlfriend once, turned out he hadnt done it, and his girlfriend was so upset she nearly topped herself and was crying for months afterwards, not really a very good result for her then, its just a thought.......

Chip

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep ur fists in yer pokets an ur ass outa prison

u said ur g/f is talkin to her let her carry on until she opens up an then ull find out what happend

have u any idea y he did it(if he did) drink?drugs?stress?personal issuses?
    money probs?jelousey?

u said hes always been a bully maybe he was beaten by his folks as a kid so took it out on ppl smaller than him cause it was normal 2 him?

hold fire on this one till ur 100% sure then do whatever u think is right but remember 2 wrongs dont equal a right