Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindless Vandalism - F**king scum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Mindless Vandalism - F**king scum!

So yesterday I was round at my girlfriend's sister's new flat helping her move in and putting up some blinds for her. We were there for most of the day and as we left at around 10:30pm my girlfriend's sister noticed a dent in the side of our Clio.

My first thought was someone had driven into it and driven off. I was stood there dumbfounded when a lad in the flat above said he knew what had happened. He proceeded to explain that someone had kicked the car and that the person responsible was more than likely from the building opposite. It turns out this building is actually a home for "Vulnerable Persons" WTF does that mean? I hear you ask. Well basically it's a "get back on your feet" building for young offenders to clean up there act - oh the irony!

This isn't the first time trouble has happened as a result of the people living in this 'half-way house' There seems to be one person in particular that causes most of the grief. Apparently he is currently on bail and has already broken his parole, so he's walking around without a care in the world doing whatever he wants.

Unforntunately no one saw exactly who did the damage so no one can be arrested for it, however, 2 officers turned up last night as the lad in the flat above phoned the officer who deals with that area. Trouble soon kicked off and before you knew it 13 police cars turned up and several arrests were made for disturbing the peace.

So where does that leave me and the Car? I reported the crime this morning to the police. We've informed our Insurance company and we're hoping to hear from a bodyshop tomorrow. We've had to pay ?175 excess for the repair. Anyway, I've rambled long enough. Now for the pics of the damage:

I'm so angry that someone can do this and get away with it. I can't believe the estate agent didn't inform my girlfriends sister about this home for young offenders. These losers should be hung. F**king useless wastes of life bringing nothing but misery to the rest of the general public. Bring back corporal punishment and public hangings or send these c**ts to Iraq, unarmed with "I hate Asians's" tattooed on their naked, drug infested bodies as they parade through the centre of baghdad.
    WIP

Small Block Club Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That really takes the piss dude... GRRRR!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unlucky mate, cant beleive your gfs sister wasnt told either. theres a few of the 'half-way' houses in my town aswell, there nothing more than breeding grounds for the scumbags

Easington, Cleveland Drives: Silver Fabia vRS on satin black Comp TH Mono's Builds: Wide track Nova
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tw@ts!

Although the Iraq idea is genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolute sickener mate!

What is this country coming too??

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ill look after her

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shall be contacting the estate agents about this lack of information. I'm still fuming about it!
    WIP

Small Block Club Member

Because the West is best
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My car got stolen from a area where there is one of those, i was well pissed off !

And i live in a area where there are little ****s that do that anyway just for the sake of it because you have something they dont or that its better than theirs, my car was dented a few times and the skirts taken off it, not alot you can do though !

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the criminals (the estate agents) might not have known.... the govt has a great habit of keeping things like this secret. Just call the papers, get the NIMBY's on a witch hunt. the house will be empty by the end of the week

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

w*nkers.. chav scum.. feel sorry for you mate.
    Nova 1.0l Project - Nova Saloon Daily Hack - Cavalier SRi Project - Nova 1.3 SR Project - Mini City Project - Digi Dash Fitting Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie at PVS08
    I mean, how did you make your car lighter? Poly-carbs, stripped out carpets, all i did was have a big poo.
    " Make Way For The Ess Ohh Vee!!! "