Sorry for your loss chap, thoughts should be with the lads family

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRspudly
    I think we have all known or know of someone who died as a result of poor driving or judgement, but sometimes it just happens!! Always sorry to hear even if youre not connected with anyone involved, i know a lad i used to hang around with when i was younger, and he was forever D.L.A.C. (driving like a cnut) and one night antoher of my mates was out with him in his seat ibiza cupra, and was bothered by his driving so much that when they stopped at a local petrol station he got out and asked another lad they were with if he could get in with him, because (i quote) "his drivin is real bad and he gonna kill someone soon"!!
    Exactly five mins late he overtook the other two cars with him (clio 172 and the corsa GSi my mate had just got into from his car) on a blind corner and hit a 17 year old lad in a pristine K-plate mini, 3 hours later the lad in the mini was dead!!!
    He is still driving as far as im aware!!!
    thats the worst, when a member of the public just nipping to the shops gets killed/maimed etc by some **** thinking hes schumacher

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beenin the sun paper etc was on the news just 5min ago

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess its the same story here:-
    http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/vauxh...r-i-p-sam.html

Bad news, Rip.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeh thats him like

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure if this is the news article it relates too -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/6116174.stm

If it is it sounds horriffic!

I was up that neck of the woods seeing my missus whos working in Elgin at the moment and the roads round there are really twisty - some serious speeds can be achieved however one wrong move and its game over!

I know - I was overtaken by a gimp in a little Toyota Yaris doing over 100mph on the Drumochtar pass - I was in the Volvo (s40 sport) and has to emergency brake to let him cut infront of me so he didnt hit an oncoming car!

I swear I was shaking but still had the satisfaction of jamming my horn and flashing hin for a while afterwards!

He soon slowed down...

:>

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there have been numerous accidents on the A96 this year, everytime i use that road someone is driving too slow and somebody else then overtakes at the worst possible time/place.

R.i.p to your friend

Its the tits!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIP mate! If you kill yourself driving like a di*k then thats your own stupid fault, but if it results in someone else who is in the wrong place at the wrong time then thats a whole lot of lives messed up just for an adrenaline rush! Thoughts with the family!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well recently 3 people died down the road from me. one was 18 and his girlfriend was 17 i think. and a 16 year old lad died aswell. the car was full so there was two survivors. one of the lads that survived said in a newspaper his friends last words were "i love you mate" and not in a gay way either. he will have that in his mind for the rest of his life.
    it has affected everyone in this area and i have noticed a difference in my driving. i was the 1st to jump in a car and drive like a complete dick but now i have too many things going through my mind when going fast so i just dont do it. im not perfect but going past the tree that they hit and seing hundreds of flowers and pictures is enough to slow anyone down!
    anyone in my area (aylesbury) buckinghamshire will probably have heard about it. all i have to say is R.I.P