Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: krooooooooze idiots !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Philsutton
    which site is it cruise derby or notts, there are tossers on both an hence why i dont use it. Not matter what 1/4 mile time i run there is always a 1lt clio that could rape me, and there best comment is its just a corsa a thus doesnt count. If it aint jap it aint fast.
    That explains the comments I got from my video on Google. They haven't got the brains to handle the fact that a crappy Nova can stonk all over whats supposed to be a fast Jap car.

My local site is ok. But they are more intrested in bodykits than performance. I like it though - sometimes its like checking in on the kids. They seem to be more responsible than the GTI-6 forum I joined. Those guys are just intrested in what they can race on the road next. Muppets!

Dislikes stupid people
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want the part 2 version on the subject, oh you'll always find a 1.2 nova doing a "sick" burnout in maccys car park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God phil your so demanding!
    Part 2

The krooze chavs.
    Gold. now this is important. it must come from argos' if not you aint bling. The 12 year old girls fall for the gold every time. Word up bro's. Nothing more than id like to throw you in the cut and watch you all f ucking drown while your chav chains drown you f ucks!

Anyhow then we have there pass plus driving skills. Burn outs and wheel spins. Obviously to me it must be the nike air max 95 trainers causing this driving style? gettin the pedals mixed up as the air is pumped up so far in there airmax's!!!

Neon lights. ive never seen cars fitted with such amount of lighting equipment. my dj mate was fuc kin jealous of a car we saw go past. strobe lighting was just awesome. My only worry is if the driver could see where he was heading?
    Most resemle a strip light stolen fron b&q and nailed onto the front of there cars.

Im not against them. but you can my point surely??

If anyone has my outdoor light that was stolen a few years back on halloween could you please return it? probably being used to underlight a fiesta or something?? (its a westminster style light; many thanks)
    Nova---less

Dislikes stupid people
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the best neons are the oens that are cable tied on to the car on the piss so one side is almost draggin along the floor. Maximum respeck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spotted at the local Krooze joint!
    what more can i say!

Nova---less

I Dont Feel Like Dancin'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant stand the local lot round here, dont appreciate true "modifications" and tuning, all they consider is going to their local Ripspeed dealer and buying lexus lights, universal backboxes and ****ty other bits and bobs. Pisses me off

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on chris were's part 3?? Same round are way accept they think a pair of there mums tights over the hole were the air filter once lay makes the car quicker!! fu**ing chavs!!

I Dont Feel Like Dancin'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

, i cant bear to talk to them, they just annoy me so much how they dont appreciate nothing, my cars had thousands spent on it but because its a K reg and a "****ty" Nova, thats it, they dont see it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid the cruise scene has been fubar for many years, and a few of you wont of known it at its best, when it was a good chance to meet up and have a laugh/admire other cars in great numbers. I got to know alot of people just by walking upto strangers and chatting about their cars etc or vice versa.

I'd say the mid-late 90's were the peak of the scene

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree - I stay well clear now - went to a few up by me but it takes just one kn0b and it all kicks off.

Dont mind meeting up with a few people if I know them and it a smallish meet but getting too old for neds (chavs) in their pimp mobiles trying to be all hard men listening westwoods latest CD.