Thread: wide arched rally car

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default wide arched rally car

for sale my wide arched rally car only needs a bit of time and a few parts to finish seats, Perspex , guards etc been sat in storage for years now and im just to busy to have the time to finish it let alone use it there is some pics on my profile page . I can only describe the shell as brilliant with a full welded in custom cage fully seam welded inside and underneath the shell was built from a rust free car many years ago and has never been used since the arch panels all properly fitted with fiberglass bonnet and boot make no mistake this is a nice shell that cost a lot to do ,now just a idea of the running gear its got a 1.6 8v race engine running around 160 170 hp on 45 webers oversized pistions bronze valve guides solid lifters etc with a magnex stainless exhaust with a four branch manifold running on a distributor set up no management engine done by paul exon Leicester only ran in my garage twice then gearbox s/c cut qualife with a atb diff f13 willwood 4 pot brakes on the front and astra calipers on the rear bilstien coilovers on the front with hockley ball joints sat on a set of mo wheels. now im not going to give this away ive got to many cars in my way at the moment so having a clearout there is no px I wont sell anything off the car £5500 buys it car can be viewed in rutland leicestershire

Club Member Club Member dgbnova#1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just tryed to look at photos mate IMO a 5.5 k car advert needs better photos more recent ones also there is hardly any on your build thread you are more likely to get your money breaking it as there are 3 k cars on here and there not selling or eBay I would think

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will try and put some more recent photos on later its not going on ebay I spent £3000 grand alone on the engine and box thanks for your reply

Club Member Club Member dgbnova#1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's fair enough but you will prob find there is more chance on there than here

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got any pictures mate? and if you do end up breaking price on shell please with panels
    Formally Known as Gsi_Jimbo, New name No Idea

my project / my Daily / New track slag project

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will get some more pics up soon as that pic was just after putting the engine back in as for selling the shell i only really want it to go complete as i dont have time to take it to bits cheers

User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may break this car if enough interest for but only if parts all have a home to go to rolling shell complete gsi dash loom radiator oil cooler panels fuel pump in alloy box fuel tank fuel line bilstien coilovers suspension with alloy top mounts poly bushed all round disc braked rear beam willwood 4 pots hockley uniballs bilstien on the rears with protec gravel springs but no exhaust £2800 the engine 1.6 8v large valve head bronze guides solid lifters new followers kent cam adjustable pulley 1650 oversize pistions arp rod bolts running on 45 webers had new belt pump comes with exhaust 4 branch manifold and full magnex system done by paul exon race engines leics 160bhp or more only ran twice £1500 now gearbox f13 qualife with an atb diff complete had very little use before I brought it £1500