Thread: Just been quoted 1750 quid on my XE nova

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Bloody hell, do you live in Beirut? I pay literally half that for the GT4

i live in an NG postcode so i guess that wont help as nottingham is a bit rough in places but im actually in derbyshire, dare i say next to MANSFIELD, sorry NK93

evo been quite expensive was 600+ back in 2010

hope im not jinxing the evo, shes a beauty, i didnt think £500 was too bad but imo it should be 350 tops

having said that i left it at someones house once back in 2007 and they tried to break into the patio doors to get the keys
    Last edited by sparkie1401; 19-01-13 at 02:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spudly View Post
    Bearing in mind, that kissy Dave was silly and xe'd his nova before he got a quote, his last quote i heard at the age of 19 was over eight grand, id say youve got a bargain and you should start the policy asap, before they realise theyve quoted you too cheap
    My quotes were in excess of £8000 when i first did it, but i wasnt too bothered about insuring it because it can sit in the garage for afew years, I jsut bought another nova to drive every day

My quotes now are around £2300 for the XE, my 1.2 Saloon is still £1250 but i live on the outskirts of Liverpool and have 3 points But that quote you have is very cheap considering your nage and no NCB
    Nova 1.0l Project - Nova Saloon Daily Hack - Cavalier SRi Project - Nova 1.3 SR Project - Mini City Project - Digi Dash Fitting Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie at PVS08
    I mean, how did you make your car lighter? Poly-carbs, stripped out carpets, all i did was have a big poo.
    " Make Way For The Ess Ohh Vee!!! "