Thread: Bodyshop spraying car

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bodyshop spraying car

how much roughly wold it cost to have my car and bumpers, skirts, spoiler resprayed in black if i was to strip the car myself but let the pros spray it and if i put it back 2gether after???????

also wot would i need 2 remove????

:P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TBH its pointless stripping the car yerself for that coz they can do it professionally in no time - they also wont scuff the paint job putting it back together - it wont save you cash coz they factor the cost into the respray. What colour is it at the moment?

If you want the interior doing, you could remove everythng except the dash and drivers seat (inc door panels) - let them remove the dash, drivers seat, roof lining and windows

For the car (depending on what rust areas there are, whether just outside or in and out, prep, damage, smoothing etc) - look at about ?800 to ?2000 (aye more than the value of ther car!) - inc strip and fit - that depends though on where you go.

Cheap isnt always the best - you pay for what you get in body shops and make sure you speecify what you want - I know a guy that asked for a respray and he got it for ?500 - within a month it was bubbling coz he never asked them to derust and seal the arches etc...

He had no leg to stand on coz he signed a works order stating ehat he wanted done (crafty!)

Ade