Thread: Selecting stereo for vauxhall nova mk II

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Selecting stereo for vauxhall nova mk II

Hello fellow pngclub such, I am here in this section of music I need help with my team vauxhall nova music mk II and I really want to renew all I have been less power amp ok, well what I want to change are the following things.

* Radio cd
    * Separate ways Kits 6.5
    * 6x9 Rear Speakers

So the help I ask is that I'd like to help you choose between brands pioneer or kenwood, concerned my kenwood I like because I have service very near my home and besides I have a 4-stage power 60x4 channels and 720 watts maximum, although this is that I have the Kac-7404 do you think about this stage of power!.

On the other side to me on the subject of music I like to mix anything, just wanted to put the same brand if I have explained, all kenwood brand that you think of the idea.

Well this is what I have in mind to have if you like ok.

Source: Kenwood KDC-bt60u of 50x4
    Kits Front track: Kenwood KFC-s703p
    Coaxal 5-way Speakers: Kenwood Kfc-s6993

So expect nothing to help me as soon as possible in the other section will tell you what I have already put a greeting and hug ok.

m-teqbodyrepairs.co.uk Club Member 16v Nova Kev's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds good go for it,

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay thank you very much mate, you know and ask further questions I have. Can we put 7-inch screens in our vauxhall nova mk II?.

Is that if I tell the truth does not get why I have said that they usually open whole that is true, so I'm also looking for information on this installation, a good greeting and thank you very much for the reply before :-)

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Good since ultimately I have decided to mount this in my it nongoes mk the IInd to be that it seems to you.

* Source: Alpine cda-117ri of 4x50 to 4v and 3 gone out of rca

* Kits of separated routes of 6,5: Jbl gto 6508c with 70 watios rms, 210 watios maximums and 92 db

* Loudspeakers Back 6x9 coaxial of 3 routes: Jbl Gto938 With 100 watios rms, 300 watios maximums and 94 db

* Stage Of Power Of 4 Channels: Kenwood Kac 7404 of 60x4 watios rms and 720 watios maximums

Now is what I would lack a good subwoofer of 8 inch and another stage of power, which suggestions you give me?

These are the photos of the sound system
    -----------------------------------------

A cordial greeting
    Last edited by corsamalaga; 22-02-11 at 01:41 AM.

m-teqbodyrepairs.co.uk Club Member 16v Nova Kev's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks good.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello that such companions, since already you know I have the installed sound system not, at the time one was asking this.

¿ They can put as source on screen motorized of 7 in it nongoes mk the IInd ?

I ask this you why I want to increase the sound system and to gain more earnings him

In end a greeting and I wait for answers ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant understand a word of that , but my guess is that you want to know if you can fit a 7" motorized flip out screen headunit?

In a Mk2... No , unless you re-locate it to where the centre vents are (which emans chopping away alot behind the dash and losing your windscreen de-misters) or sticking it out the original hole by about 5 inches (easy target for theives) a Normal headunit is more than enough
    Nova 1.0l Project - Nova Saloon Daily Hack - Cavalier SRi Project - Nova 1.3 SR Project - Mini City Project - Digi Dash Fitting Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie at PVS08
    I mean, how did you make your car lighter? Poly-carbs, stripped out carpets, all i did was have a big poo.
    " Make Way For The Ess Ohh Vee!!! "