Thread: Hello From Spain Of The South " Cardinal Malaga "

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello From Spain Of The South " Cardinal Malaga "

Hello that such to all I am corsamálaga it wanted he presents my Corsican opel to city 1.2s of 4velocidades and of 3 door and to my, though to my already some of you know me with which I am very satisfied with and learn much of them, reading your forum. Already that some of here of the forum you know me and if I have not answered it is because been always it stays away since it saw that this was not working since change to several forums as for example to (www.comunidadcorsa.es, www.clubgsispain.com and www.clubgsimadrid.com . It is), since you will see they me please Corsican opel to 92 and in specially I am charmed with it the gsi so much 8v as 16v and I read very much on them, also I think and that it is impossible to have one well the truth not if some day I will have a gsi or it will restore the mio, my serious idea in transforming my Corsican opel to 1.2s into a gsi simply for.

Good on that mas I can comment to you on my and my Corsican opel to city 1.2s mk the IInd, so the only thing that one is that I am giving him turned to the head to do a swap, though I do not have the truth sew white of egg and I am not very free in the topic of the mechanics.

Because at the moment of the swap it a mechanic would do, since I am not mechanical and simply because of it, and if tomorrow at the moment of the truth I do the swap, púes already that the engine that wanted and serious the engine of the opel kadett 1.6sv that it is compatible whom we have since quite his cables would cost him, so much as electricity, electronics and the ignition not if you understand me, serious to extract the engine that we have and to put other one and to rolling.

Good since you will see we can continue speaking and speaking about the project though you you will say that because it does not rise already

PHOTOS OF THE AUTO BODY OPEL CORSICAN TO CITY 1.2S OF 4VELOCIDAD:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good this photo is of the front part, credit that you think about her

And different this one of the back part.

Now some go of the wings, certainly when you see that of the left side with the blow, it wanted to comment to you that already this arranged ok.

This one is that of the left side and because of it this one like that, which a son of a bitch with his motorcycle I shock against my and me bun.

And different this one of the right side that it seems to be more or less nice

These are those that I have just now of auto body, since you will see he needs a hand of sheet and painting, you you think that because the corsita does not make up already.

Púes well I am to the lack of the front paragolpes of the gsi Mk II, back of the mk I, the taloneras and the rims. And as soon as it has everything it would lead it already to painting that it is needed by the pequeñÃ*n that you do not see. It on the one hand and now for them interested in the car audio since it will teach you the whole content that I have of the interior.

PHOTOS OF THE CAR AUDIO AND OF THE INTERIOR:
    ------------------------------------------------

I remove CD it marks alpine cde-113BT of 4x50 with bluetoo, auxiliary entry and bulging usb

This photo is a when tape-worm the television put together with the dvd incorporated since you will see

Loudspeakers right of the brand pioneer ts-g171c with 35 watios rms, 170 watios maximums and 90 db.

Loudspeakers left-handed of the brand pioneer ts-g171c with 35 watios rms, 170 watios maximums and 90 db

Right Twuister of the brand lesson

Left Twuister of the bruise lesson

Coaxial loudspeakers of 6x9 4vÃ*as Pioneer ts-a6904i with 80 watios rms, 400 watios maximums and 93 db

In end that this is everything what I have of the corsita, since you will see I do not have a great equipment of audio but for what has cost me one listens to scandal. Good lacking me several photos as for example, the stage of power of 4 channels that I have putting in the hollow of the wheel of supply and some pieces of the gsi that already it you her will teach.

Good this is what I can say to you of my post and of my corsita, as always I say to you and to what they know me hope that you like and especially that you think about the corsita, and now it will comment on you in the small one it summarizes the project that will lead to the end.
    Last edited by corsamalaga; 15-05-11 at 04:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arhh just reported thinking you was a bot by bad

We will welcome you if you can speak in english
    Formally Known as Gsi_Jimbo, New name No Idea

my project / my Daily / New track slag project

Senior User Club Member paul james's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"vauxhall nongoes" love it!

Oh and welcome!

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the house of fun the old rumour of Nova meaning "no go" is a load of crap

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since the truth is that if I can speak Englishman by means of a translator that I have in my PC, to without thank you very much for your reception.

Certainly I would like that you you were coming to the club gsi madrid that this one is his page http: // clubgsimadrid.foroactivo.com/

Does not another question mas porqué leave me puts the avatar of my vehicle?

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont worry mate, you speaking better english than some on here (including me)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you must become a club member to have an avatar.

And you need 15 posts before you can put pics up
    Formally Known as Gsi_Jimbo, New name No Idea

my project / my Daily / New track slag project

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to png
    Any pictures of your Nova ?

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okey thank you very much for the welcome and the truth is that I have been glad very much for the reception.

With regard to the avatar will I have to have 15 messages not? .. my you enter it is not possible to put.

Now I you will put the whole project that I have that I have in mind and the pieces that I want to buy for my it nongoes, to without nothing in another paragraph I put the photos of my a greeting nongoes 1.2s.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photos of the exterior of my it nongoes to mk the IInd 1.2s 3 doors:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by corsamalaga; 09-10-10 at 03:42 PM.