Thread: ** Door card ideas ? **

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking ** Door card ideas ? **

Yourite everyone .. Ive been thinkin and as ive said earlyer somewhere i want to do some thing with my doors meaning speakers ect but really dont have any good ideas i am pretty good with my hands but just need an idea or 2 ... can anyone leave pics or links to some pods , cards ect ... cheers peeps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could buy some wooden speaker rings and mould them in to the plastic pouch with fibreglass. Then paint or trim it to look nice.

Quadconversions used to sell door speaker pods but I don't think they do anymore. Check their website or search the forum for pictures.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have the 5 door right? I had a 5 door with windy windows and found it difficult to find a space on the doors to fit speakers, I ended up fitting dash speakers. You could try removing the pockets at the bottom of the doors or blending some pods into them, but don't expect much space as speakers anywhere on the doorcard foul the winders. Bear this in mind especially when clumy mates are winding the windows down, or trying to get in and out the tiny space the 5 door has for front doors, you don't want the pods kicked!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got some door cards going spare if u want to experiment with them, there only getting binned otherwise.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aarocap
    i got some door cards going spare if u want to experiment with them, there only getting binned otherwise.
    cheers mate for the offer but ma birds uncle got a scrap yard local-ish wunt be worth it posting from south hampton cheers anyways . but a need some wheels , a 1000watts amp an a exhaust if ya got one free localy :D

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyb
    You have the 5 door right? I had a 5 door with windy windows and found it difficult to find a space on the doors to fit speakers, I ended up fitting dash speakers. You could try removing the pockets at the bottom of the doors or blending some pods into them, but don't expect much space as speakers anywhere on the doorcard foul the winders. Bear this in mind especially when clumy mates are winding the windows down, or trying to get in and out the tiny space the 5 door has for front doors, you don't want the pods kicked!!

yeah a see what you mean . a mite give it a try tho just tel them they damage the car al damage them ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo
    cheers mate for the offer but ma birds uncle got a scrap yard local-ish wunt be worth it posting from south hampton cheers anyways . but a need some wheels , a 1000watts amp an a exhaust if ya got one free localy :D
    haha, im afraid not mate.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok maybe next time ..