Thread: 1.2 moddified nova mint condish

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1.2 moddified nova mint condish

I have owned this car since the start of the year and it has never let me down but the time has come to move on as ive had quite a few of them now and i have just bought myself a new car so the Nova needs to go unfortunately as i havent got the room for two cars.
    Car has recently had full service, new radiator and rocker cover gasket. Car will be sold with stereo system and boot install if the right price is reached. Ive owned a few Novas and this one is by far the most solid ive had, the engine bay is solid and has never been welded, the same goes for the chassis legs underneath etc.
    Below is quick spec:
    Engine: 1.2i Merit with genuine 97k on the clocks, car has never let me down since i bought it and doesnt tap or miss a beat, starts 1st time, every time. Full Janpeed exhaust system with 3" inwardly rolled backbox and decat pipe.
    Brakes: Brand New Red Dot Grooved front discs and Pads, only done a couple of hundred miles at the most, Standard Rear Drums.
    Suspension: Lowered 60mm all round on springs with G max shocks.
    Bodywork: Full respray in Fiat Blue including colour coded bumpers, Front and rear bumpers smoothed, custom numberplates, M3 Mirrors, GSi sideskirts, locking alloy petrol cap. Completely rust free doors and arches, rear arches recently done. Reflective/Privacy Tinted windows all round.
    Wheels and Tyres: Allesio 15" polished silver alloys with near new 195/45/15 tyres all round.

also included on the car are metal sports pedals,short shift gear stick,ripspeed gear knob,custom hand brake cover,blue nad black seat covers blue neon light under glove box,blue mudflaps not fitted
    Car will be sold with full boot install consisting of Sony 1200w XPlod 12" Sub, JBL 600w Amplifier in custom made and carpeted box and JVC CD Player if the right price is reached!!
    Any questions or picture requests please feel free to ask!!
    Either email at rikki_20062000@yahoo.co.uk or txt /ring me on 07843953926
    Last edited by Dan; 08-11-06 at 07:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi mate how much u after? cud u send pics to jaysonedmonds18@aol.com thnx jayson

I Dont Feel Like Dancin'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

know this car and it is very solid underneath etc. only just had 12 months MOT put on it!