Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: annoying skater/goth wannabes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default annoying skater/goth wannabes

Im fappin fed up of seeing my town,or wherever I go being rull of skater/goth wannabes,with their limp bizkit hoodies,too baggy troosers,and the park bog chain(ever wondered wot low life took it?) hanging round,fapping does me head in at the mo,with red baseball caps at the ready,urban surfboy wannabes,reason why I say this is after some slag(nurse_dre@hotmail.com I think) decide to ad herself to my MSN for some reason,and keep telling me how cute skater boys are,all I ever do is larf at the fools,working in maccy ds with the bogchain(see earlier)getting caught on every lever,burger making device around...I know its the fashion at the mo,but I think its mainly WANK

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: annoying skater/goth wannabes

You have a right to your own opinion but i dont think you are been fair. Yes the people wearing such items as which you stated (except for the baggy jeans) are wannabes because no self respecting greebo would be seen in a limp bizkit hoodie. Just calm down mate it isnt a big deal really is it? And not all young people work at maccy ds. Where do you work?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bob go in the chat room if you read this tonight

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think novaloads resident skaters wont be happy namely rex and kev
    but kev dont dress like that.

[-iansUpToSomething.jpg-] <--- are you davo in disguise? (but obviously not as camp as davo!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ride BMX, and Bob, if your post includes me, then frankly i dont particularly care... I do wear baggy jeans/trousers, deck shoes and t-shirts and when its cold hooddies (thankfully NON of them say Limp Bizkit on them!) And I drive a Nova!
    How people dress is their expression of themselves, and in the end its just a way of life.

There, said my bit! Bob, don't take this as a personal bi**h at you, coz it isn't :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do they pi55 you off so much?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they pi55 me off...

townie's pi55 me off (baseball hat balanced on the back of their head, walking like they've got 2 TV's under each arm when in reality they are built like a racing snake)
    Goths pi55 me off (they think they are being 'cool' because they are (in their words) "sticking their fingers up at society"...to55er5

I used to skate (on half pipes etc, i got good at one point, entering competitions etc) but i didn't wear an 'aggressive chain' as they are called, i had to wear baggy pants (to go over the skates) and i wore a hooded top...but i never once wore them when i didn't have my skates on! i know what u mean bob...they pi55 me off...unless they actually skate or whatever, they look planks wearing that shit

Another harsh opinion, but i bet 99.9% of the people on this site agree...

(Ged sits back and waits for the one "righteous god sent angel" person to tell me that "they aren't to55er5, they are gods angels and u shouldn't di55 them...welll, Geddy Boy dont give a fcuk!!! )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont agree. I still wear baggy pants and stuff. they look better than scallys wearing shell suits and shit. Round ours the little scally's wear tracky bottoms with timberland or rockports on! trackies and shoes! for fucks sake where did they get that amazing breakthrough in fashion idea? Really though dont let what people wear pi55 you off , if everyone dressed in trackies and shoes the world would be a very sad place indeed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its even worse when they tuck the trackies into there grandad-stylee socks

hahhahahahah

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the thing that pisses me off about em is that they try to be "american"...
    Was out the other day and couple of greebo's said "be back soon dude, just gotta go and grab a new pair of sneakers!... catch ya later at the movies!"

twat