Thread: enclosure

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default enclosure

I was thinking of making an enclosure for 1 or 2 subs in the boot,I am hoping to have em facing the tailgate in a false wall,against the back seat to enable max bootspace n a bit of originality,however I dont have n amp yet,but beens I got a fair bit of time on my hands I want a go,only problem being is Im gonna need shedloads of acoustic cloth!-anyone know of anything thats as good/beter,different I could use?-I have ideas on original touches n stuff,just need to figure out how to trim it n that,any ideas please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: enclosure

if your not covering your speakers you dont need acoustic cloth!! just anything that you fancy covering it with

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering worship my electronics skills :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

use pink silk! thats different(u r a bird) only kidding

*!!i h8 speed cameras!!*

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ask a carpet shop for poly velour just done my car out with it got sick of looking for a blue carpet so i made my own an my mates think i bought it like that had loads left to do the boot out aswell only cost ?20 trick is heat it up on the back with a heat gun not a hair dryer(takes to long with that)an it moulds easy an stays like it