L plate 1994 Corsa GSi

I bought this car a year ago as a runaround for my 2.0 16v Nova but the Nova has long since gone to be replaced by an Audi TT. The Corsa's been good as gold and it's had sterling treatment since it's been in my name but I no longer have the need for a second car.

- Non-ecotec engine, covered 130,000 miles now but has had a new cam-belt & rollers, water pump, oil filter/oil change, air filter and mass air-flow meter, new clutch & cable and new rear engine mount just 2,000 miles ago. Starts first time even if I haven't used it for weeks, tappets are quiet and it's never let me down.

- Standard exhaust & suspension, exhaust replaced 2,000 miles ago and suspension tracked/aligned.

- 16" Speedlines with new front tires 2,000 miles ago (Toyos). In good condition, a scuff on one of them around the very edge but the others are mint.

- Bodywork is very clean considering the age, only a minor scuff on the front bumper and a small chip in the driver's side door. Needs a new windscreen due to a crack on the passenger side.

- Interior is pretty clean but the driver's seat has a tear in the bolster.

- I would consider selling it with the Alpine single CD/MP3 head unit, but it would definitely come with Infinity reference series components in the front doors and is wired ready for a sub/amp in the boot.

>>> More photos here <<<

Taxed until May. About to put it through an MOT so will have a year's worth.

I'm looking for ?1750 or ?1250 without wheels/stereo.

Contact me on 07968 595677 or jason.gemson@vodafone.co.uk.