Thread: Any mechanics up for a c20let nova install?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Any mechanics up for a c20let nova install?

Does anyone know of a garage/mechanic/comany/somebody who can install a c20let into a vauxhall nova?

I'm surrey based and have some knowledge but not enough to tackle it on my own!

I have -

1x vauxhall nova mk1 ( started life as ac1.2 star - had a 1.4 Sri engine swap some years ago)

1x C20let engine

1x F28 gearbox already converted to 2wd.

I've had the car since I was 18, I'm now 37 and the plan is to have the engine bay seam welded, chassis strengthen
    kit weded to the car then the engine conversion done then save for a new paint job.

Im Surrey based and could really do with being pointed in the right direction to get this 19 year project finally done!

Pictures to follow.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsybe View Post
    Does anyone know of a garage/mechanic/comany/somebody who can install a c20let into a vauxhall nova?

I'm surrey based and have some knowledge but not enough to tackle it on my own!

I have -

1x vauxhall nova mk1 ( started life as ac1.2 star - had a 1.4 Sri engine swap some years ago)

1x C20let engine

1x F28 gearbox already converted to 2wd.

I've had the car since I was 18, I'm now 37 and the plan is to have the engine bay seam welded, chassis strengthen
    kit weded to the car then the engine conversion done then save for a new paint job.

Im Surrey based and could really do with being pointed in the right direction to get this 19 year project finally done!

Pictures to follow.
    Ben @ Hangar 30 is the guy to speak to.

Custom fabrication is his skill.

He's on FB under Hangar 30 or details pictured for you below.