Thread: 1989 Nova 3dr project with parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1989 Nova 3dr project with parts

1989 Vauxhall Nova merit for sale.
    Shell has 70 odd thousand miles on it, pretty clean for age. Original engine was removed ready for C20XE engine that will come with it. Engine has around 65k on it, in very good condition. Turns over freely and I have seen it running. Will also come with new 256mm calipers for GTE model with new fittings and also upgraded 24mm discs to suit (ATE). Will also come with x6 Speedlines, good condition although I was planning on refurbing them before use. Two tyres and good but three are just under legal. Car will also come with GTE front bumper, rear bumper and splitter, side skirts, spoiler and window surrounds.
    Some original parts have been sold which I will list but comes with all original panels, rear arches have had previous work cut out ready for new repair panels to be welded on. Will come with original dash, carpets, headlining although seats and parcel shelf have been sold. I wanted to complete this car and keep it for as long as I could but change in jobs etc have forced sale. For everything listed about I am looking for £2000.
    Can get more pictures if required, no time wasters please.
    Can chuck in a few other parts for sale if wanted.
    Genuinely want it all sold in one rather than splitting the parts, have a lot of money tied up in these parts. Drop me a message for more information and pictures as they won’t upload on this.
    LOCATION - DUMFRIES, SCOTLAND

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pm me pics please