Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: My Total Vauxhall Featured Track Spec C16XE Nova

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BREAKING: My Total Vauxhall Featured Track Spec C16XE Nova

EVERYTHING apart from the shell is for sale. Some parts have already sold including ITB kit, seats, harnesses, dashboard, scuttle cover, header tank, rear coilovers etc.

If you require anything that isn’t listed or want pictures, just ask.

I will accept offers on all parts. Delivery is also available on everything.

*PERSONAL DELIVERY AT BILLING MAY ALSO BE POSSIBLE*

Located in Westgate-on-Sea, Kent.

PICTURES CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROJECTS THREAD OR MY FACEBOOK ALBUMS AT THE LINKS BELOW:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthr...ova-Expression

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=93f57ca6e0

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=db09b336e8

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=fb10b44191

Here is a list of a few bits that I have already removed and pictured, and a few I have prices for:

£50 - OMP front strut brace. In good condition. Been painted flame red. Starting to flake a little underneath. Pictures show condition.

£400 -
    Rollcentre 6 point roll cage. In very good condition and a perfect fit. Painted matte bronze, couple of small marks but overall good condition. These are the only pictures I have until I remove it from the car. Comes with all the nuts and bolts required for fitting. Also comes with the red padding. Door bars have protective carbon fibre wrap.

£120 -
    GTE rear bumper, painted gloss black with a slight metallic. In very very good condition. All original, not been cut or enlarged etc. Some light storage marks and stress marks to one corner (see pictures). Comes with bumper bar, all side clips intact and not rusted off.

£120 -
    GTE/SR front bumper in very good condition. Also painted gloss black with a slight metallic. Again, not been cut up, enlarged etc. Comes with bumper bar and both side clips intact also. Has general stone chips and a number of deep storage marks.

£70 -
    GTE/SR front bumper still fitted to the car. Both side clips are intact. Does not include bumper bar. I used this as my track bumper so just bolted it up at the sides and the bottom. Has holes cut for air and also for bonnet/fixing pins. Painted gloss black, has the odd stone chip and light scratches.

£220 - 1.4/1.6 16v conversion Roose Motorsport silicone coolant/aux hose set in red. This is a custom kit I had made direct from Roose Motorsport. These hoses are a direct fit for any small block XE converted Nova. All hoses are near mint (odd oil or grease mark) and are less than a year old. Includes EVERY coolant hose required plus the crankcase breather hose that's £55 alone! Also includes the plastic water pipe. Includes: Top radiator hose, bottom radiator hose, header tank to water pipe hose, radiator overflow to header tank hose, water pump to water pipe hose, 2x heater matrix hoses, head to water pipe hose, crankcase oil breather hose (rocker cover to block).

£230 -
    Newman 264 PH1 road high lift camshafts (VUXT/264/380H). Will fit C16XE, X16XE, X14XE without upgraded valve springs, pistons etc. Very good addition when upgrading to a powerbox or carbs/throttle bodies. Made from blanks. I purchased these through Philip Nichols.

£120 -
    Dbilas Dynamics vernier camshaft pulleys. These are THE ONLY vernier pulleys you can buy that have the camshaft sensor pickup for use with standard management. These are no longer available from Dbilas. These are ideal when running high lift cams to dial them in properly to gain the most HP and torque.

£320 -
    Newman 264 cams and Dbilas vernier pulleys as above as a package.

£150 -
    X16XE engine with C16XE pistons and rods. I rebuilt this myself last year using KING and ACL bearings from Philip Nichols. Genuine Elring head gasket set and head bolts were used. MAHLE piston rings. Includes ARP rod bolts. Head was port and polished by myself and refined by Philip Nichols. Runs perfect apart from 4 valve guide oil seals have gone causing slight smoking. Also includes solid Bill Falconer cambelt tensioner. This engine including Jenvey ITB kit produced 161BHP on the dyno the day before I started breaking the car for parts.

£400 - Complete engine plus cams and vernier pulleys as above (discounted package of the three above).

£OFFERS -
    Spare X16XE complete head. I purchased this as part of a package when I bought my ITB's. Looks to have been freshly rebuilt. Comes with standard cams and pulleys. Has bronze valve guides fitted.

£190 -
    SPAX RSX front coilovers. These are in good condition. Paint flaking in places but the coilovers themselves work perfectly with no leaks.

£100 -
    Solid engine mounts. Includes engine mount, gearbox mount and rear gearbox mount.

£70 -
    Red powder-coated front tie bar setup. All fitted with Rally Design Polysport bushes. Some marks/scratches to the underside where it has been jacked up on.

£60 -
    Rear ARB setup. Originally from a Cavalier. Has been modified to fit a Nova rear beam. Not perfect but is secure and does the job. Includes clamps, poly-bushes (these are slightly too big so I wrapped the ARB in tape inside the bushes), end bolts and bushes.

£40 -
    Nova GTE standard rear ARB and bushes.

£40 -
    Crackle/Wrinkle painted wiper motor. Good condition.

£40 -
    Custom X16XE, C16XE, X14XE spark plug cover made from aluminum. Has been wrapped in carbon fibre effect wrap.
    Last edited by Liam; 17-10-16 at 07:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

£550 - ‘C16XE X’ private number plate. The transfer fee has already been paid by myself and has been put on retention for 10 years. The certificate will be sent to the buyer. The 3D gel rear number plate can be included in the sale.

£350 - Quaife ATB to fit F10, F13, F15, F17 gearboxes. Just over a year old. Purchased from Demon Tweeks, still have the receipt and original box. Comes with a lifetime guarantee (Picture from when new).

£100 -
    F13CR gearbox with 4.18 FD.

£400 -
    Quaife ATB and F13CR gearbox (discounted package of the two above).

£60 -
    Astra GTE ATE 256mm front brake setup. Includes calipers, red stuff pads and EBC groved and drilled discs.

£50 - Blue top tint windscreen. Has a couple of very very small chips, no cracks.

£80 - Mk1 semi smoothed boot lid. Has had the boot lock professionally smoothed. Painted flame red. Includes GSI spoiler and electronic boot popper.

£40 -
    Euro rear red light and standard drivers light. Both in very good condition with no cracks.

£40 - Mk1 headlights and clear indicators. All in good condition.

£50 - Flocked centre console and electric window switches.

£100 - Full electric window and remote central locking kit. Includes motors, mechanisms, wiring and switches. Also includes central locking wiring, door motors/actuators and HAWK remote central locking kit wired in to 2x remotes.

£90 -
    Flame red painted bonnet. Has genuine Aerocatches fitted. In very good condition with no rust.

£50 -
    Crackle/Wrinkle painted brake servo and year old master cylinder. Good overall condition.

£40 - Flame red painted wing mirrors.

£40 - Mk1 GTE/SR front grill. Painted flame red but paint starting to chip and crack. All c3 clips and 2 bottom clips in tact. Missing middle slats.

£50 -
    GTE/SR/Sri seat subframes. Perfect for use with fitting aftermarket and bucket seats. £50 - Astra GTE bonnet with passenger side vent cut out. Will sell as bonnet with drivers side vent or I can cut the vent out like the passenger side one.
    Last edited by Liam; 07-07-16 at 10:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some generic pictures of the car with pictures of parts fitted:

Club Member Club Member Pistol Pete's Avatar
    Swindoncestershire Building: A Breeze Blue XE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn shame your breaking this. Takes balls to come to a decision like this, but you've had fun a mag feature on to bigger and better things?!

Interested in the bonnet. I take it it comes with the pins for the slam panel too?

Oil cool also? Will it be suitable for an C20XE?
    My Rebuild

They're over there with their new toys. Someone brought them in. No idea who bought them though.....

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pmd diff

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like my Christmas list haha id have most of it if I wasn't getting married Sunday :/ bad timing my c16xe would love this stuff good luck with the sale mate although think the engine price may be a tad low imho

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have messaged you on Facebook about the diff and F13 complete.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much for drivers door

Senior User Club Member paul james's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the door cards and the wheels for sale?

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PM'ed