Thread: Nova 1400 for sale (white)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nova 1400 for sale (white)

Hi guys, havent been on here in ages! (my bad).

Anyway, I've decided that i want to go on a working holiday in Australia in october! So this means....the project Nova is now off! So yeah, im not selling the car ive had since i was 16 (now 21).

Ok so heres the details, I bought the car from an old guy with only 40k on the clock. I learnt to drive in it and actually did my test in it! Lots of sentimental value.

The specs:
    • C14SE head (bigger valves)
    • Full magnex exhaust system
    • 4 branch manifold
    • 256mm brakes (pretty much brand new)
    • GSi side skirts
    • MK1 spoiler
    • Flocked dash
    • Deep dish steering wheel
    • Lowering kit (pretty much brand new)
    • standard exhaust manifold
    • standard Inlet manifold
    • standard interior
    • standard steering wheel
    • standard shocks
    • standard head (C14NZ, i think?)
    • electric fuel pump

The car has done 60k and its been looked after all its life. The shell is in really good condition, but does have a few random bits of rust here and there, nothing to worry about and its been kept under a car cover.

The bad points......when i was in Uni, it got broken in to so the ignition barrel needs replacing and so does the driver side door lock, you can get a new set of these on ebay for around £40. The c**ts that stole it didnt get very far tho because i hid a switch for the fuel pump under the dash (best £1.50 ive ever spent!) and they only got 200m down the road!

About 8 months ago I wanted to rally it, so i stripped the whole interior out and took the head off to get it ported and prep'd for rallying. So as the car stands it has no head on it, but all the bits are there. It was running and driving fine before i took the head off.

Its been so long since ive been on here i cant remember how to attach pictures, so if you could let me know that would be super awesome! I can also email you some if you like!

As far the price goes, I feel £900 is a fair price with all the bits you get with it. I am willing to sell these parts separately if I have enough interest.

Cheers
    Cai

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

open to offers guys! Again if anyone wants some pics let me know.

Club Member Club Member dgbnova#1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just get pics up mate on here will help sell it Possibly free bump also