Page 96 of 211 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: House's ITB XE build and re-build

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some lovely shiny parts, I'd love a proper pedal box for mine, but it just pushes the budget up and up

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalnova View Post
    Some lovely shiny parts, I'd love a proper pedal box for mine, but it just pushes the budget up and up
    Hahaha budget!!! That was spent years and years ago!!! Haha

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brilliant thread mate viewed from start to finish!! P*** take with he who shall not be named robbing you of 4K for the engine rebuild but onwards and upwards buddy you have a mighty fine nova build and have by far inspired me to pull my finger out and get my C20LET block built up and in the nova (cars in standard form at the moment) will start a thread eventually when i decided to start stripping it keep up the good work matey it's threads like these that I myself and most other people love to read I need a team shonky sticker for my nova too

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vauxhall-Man-Ash View Post
    Brilliant thread mate viewed from start to fini..... these b: I need a team shonky sticker for my nova too
    Thanks a lot mate.

This new shell will be like a re-birth, really looking forward to getting it sorted.

TSV is all about having a laugh!! As for a sticker, you need to prove your car is as shit as ours first, well mainly Iain's as mines better!! hahahaahaha

Get a thread going as soon as you start so we can have a look.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Thanks a lot mate.

This new shell will be like a re-birth, really looking forward to getting it sorted.

TSV is all about having a laugh!! As for a sticker, you need to prove your car is as shit as ours first, well mainly Iain's as mines better!! hahahaahaha

Get a thread going as soon as you start so we can have a look.
    Mine doesn't reach over 75 mph without terrible wheel wobble, constant drowning noise from front end does that count mate you've come so far on the build buddy and I will continue to watch the progress as it progresses over the next weeks/months/years. Some really handy stuff I've came across in your thread that I may "acquire" for my build thread when I actually aren't lazy enough to actually start typing up a build thread keep up the magical work mate and hopefully just one day when mines eventually ready to meet the track I'll come and join you and Iain for a track day so much credit to you sir!! You've had some shit times but still picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and continued with what had to be done +rep for you matey

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've got to paint your car spunk colour and claim it's white to get in TSV

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Fuck!!!!!! This amazing!!!!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Pmsl I was actually thinking of a focus Rs diamond white for the nova? Not to sure as after a while it goes a somewhat cream colour but then again it would just look like a massive spunk machine on wheels flying around track I preferably want a white colour if I were to spray it somewhat that would look gleaming white all the time and not fade after a while

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some good news, Darren got over excited when Jay asked him to bore number 1 to 86.5 and see if we could loose the damage, Jay returned 3 hours later to find Darren had, bored and honed all 4, decked the block top and bottom, polished the crank and put the crank back in the block!!!

New pistons arrived at 3pm and are literally going in as I type this, just the head to check Monday morning and possibly skim and I'll be able to collect Tuesday first thing. I wasn't aware they were building it as a short motor but in Jay's words "we can't fucking trust you to do it, cos you're shit".

Also my manifold has come back from blasting and been sprayed in a high temp coating

It'll do, it's only a crappy old manifold but it looks a million times better!!!

Should be back in the car Wednesday

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a quick turnaround,didn't realise you are going all bufty ,bits for the new shell look good ,it's going to be a nice car when completed ��