YHM.

Lee

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate to point out something obvious but every courier and the ever so perfect post office are overloaded due to Christmas, it took 2 weeks for Hermes (the lowest of the low courier) to deliver a next day parcel. I work for UPS and we are managing to keep up (just) but the post office is pure pandemonium and so is City Link.

IF vessey is ignoring your posts I don't agree with that however the time of year goes a long way to explaining why packages are taking forever to arrive.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is now ignoring my posts and has not supplied a tracking number!!

Lee

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dnt think I have egnord anyone and all your stuff has been posted, and if you want to call in please feel free make sure its after 6pm tho as I work will save your posting the mirrors! You wont get your pannel tho as its in the world of posting as said your tracking number will be given when my old dear finds the receipt as working 12 hours a day I dont get the luxury of taking things to the post office or waiting in for couriers and I think I waited nearly 2 weeks for that suspension no point argueing I wont be trying to sell stuff or using this site again

Club Member Club Member dgbnova#1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No probs few things about what u said.

I waited 2 weeks for you to pay for shocks and posted same day as payment and delivery was signed next day, i check

There is only one mirror

I work between 12 hours a day normaly more like 15 if not more, and 7 days a week but still manage to sort out what needs posting and i can never use courier.

You have ignored people its on show here you did it with the grill i got of you also so thats bull .

Its a shame because as in this thread u have some good stuff and its just pot luck it seams as to the outcome, you must see why people are miffed. 3 good posts 3 bad ones ive had problems with stuff damaged missing etc you just sort it well i try to anyway

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I paid chris for the suspension when I said I would have them then didnt recive them so message you as you both had them for sale to ask who was selling them

The pics you sent me was a pair of mirrors one with no glass

The seats you said you wanted and askd for pics witch I admit did take a while to but once sent never got a reply for a week witch by then some else had already had them

And I think if you had that many problems with dealing with me before why would you do it again?

Any **** the arguing carnt be arsed with it your pannel and other peoples bits are on the way never have been on here to rip any off wat the point for a few 100 no doubt when you all get your bit you will have another moan on here coz there not like when they came out the factory 20 years ago so please feel free to email me

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No replacement parts or partal refund for me then? How long ago did you initially apologise etc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I think if you had that many problems with dealing with me before why would you do it again?
    Wtf realy good way to sell ure self

No point emailing takes forever for reply.
    The pics were 2 drivers mirrors one with no glass but never said sending both for £15 realy? Plus what use 2 of them.

Did u get suspension yep
    They were in my position, chris was selling them not me i told you that a few mins after asked me not days
    I just had a photo of them that i sent him

Not wasting any more time on this im sure it will turn up if u have posted it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T
    Last edited by dgbnova#1; 16-12-13 at 11:36 PM.