Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Carbon 4x4

Club Member Club Member bazzap8389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the comments all are welcome it's a corsa gsi splitter that's on, I'm still undecided if it's staying or not.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess Chris just makes whatever he wants for whoever he sees fit. The rest of the paying customers can just be lied to while he holds their money.

Clearly CMComposites isn't a business and should not be trading.

Wings look really good btw Chris.

Club Member Club Member bazzap8389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the problem with cmcomposites? I've had those wings for well over a year I just pulled them out the loft yesterday to try them on the car.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordered the fibreglass nova wings, paid with paypay; after 4 weeks of nothing got in contact, that took about four days to reach a response, got told it would be following week, three weeks later nothing, got in contact; that took over two days, got told they weren't laying up right & he didn't want to do them, I said if it takes another week so be it, two weeks later nothing, got in contact; was told I'd have them week on wednesday, three weeks later nothing, got in contact after four days of messaging and here we are at last week. Got told they weren't happening because the molds are old and I would be given a refund.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BRoadGhost View Post
    I guess Chris just makes whatever he wants for whoever he sees fit. The rest of the paying customers can just be lied to while he holds their money.

Clearly CMComposites isn't a business and should not be trading.

Wings look really good btw Chris.
    I offered you a refund weeks ago and you said keep trying so I did I pulled another 3 sets out which I still wasn't happy with so I gave you a full refund!!

Sorry for putting this on your thread Barry and I hope a member of admin can remove these next few whinging posts!

You have my details Simon so contact me directly before slagging me off in someone else post!!

You also failed to mention that I offered to make you something for free for the delays.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a distinct difference between "slagging off" & stating facts.

If you read what I typed last I've already said you didn't want to do them after eight odd weeks & my response was if you needed another week then so be it.

As a business you're ill advised to advertise something you can not produce / sell, yet you have done and still continue to do so.

I could not care less about a flat piece of carbon you want to throw at me free of charge as a goodwill gesture to cover up a scuttle / bulkhead I don't have. You just assume it's something I want in my life. Stringing me along for months has resulted in me now having to pay for storage for, as ironic as it sounds pieces of carbon, metal, glassfibre parts because my landlady doesn't believe a word I tell her, so they whole lot has to be removed from her property; including a car missing a wing to finish it.

Maybe some other customers of yours should give a frank account of how you like to operate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly could write a massive reply to that but I have better things to do in my life!

Once Barry's parts are finished I'm done with Nova's and the moulds will be chopped up.

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see nothing wrong here.... Aside from possibly needing to renew trader status if you wish to even hope for a hint of support regarding customers stating stuff that May or may not be true

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I see nothing wrong here.... Aside from possibly needing to renew trader status if you wish to even hope for a hint of support regarding customers stating stuff that May or may not be true

Hi Stuart,

I won't be renewing my traders status as like I said in my previous comment I'm stopping making all nova parts.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered a pair of fibreglass wings for my nova and paid via paypal , after nearly 2 months of not receiving them i contacted Chris who said his website hadn't passed him the order - it processed the payment fine though!

i was then told it would be done first thing next week, 3 weeks later they did turn up but the fit wasn't great - and it's not down to the fact they are fibreglass as I took off a set of wide arch winga which fitted perfectly,