Thread: Car Theft

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojolt View Post
    if i ever buy a high end car (unlikely) I'm going to tie the keys to the collar of a 16 Stone mastiff every night
    Now that sounds like a plan .
    If the police are not gonna do anythink about then the people should
    An put a stop to it . I mean if u canrt keep your goodies safe at night when u sleep
    Then whats the point in being nice . U may aswell just pull a knife out
    On them an be done with it . Go down fighting protecting your pride i mean ride

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spudly View Post
    But then think of it the other way,they will most likely be armed with knives/bats/bars, possibly even shooters, and youre making them have to search through your house to find your keys, theyre more likely to wake you up with a kicking (or your family/loved ones) because they cant find your keys, and if they want them enough they wont think twice about it!

Id be more willing to leave them in a place thats only obvious once youre in the house and cant just be fished out through the letterbox for example, that way they have to break in, so your insurance co cant argue it wasnt stolen, and youre less likely to be awoken by a knife/foot/fist/bat/bar to the face in the middle of the night!

Na I only have a 2.0t A4! They go for RS4's around here

But in all seriousness you rite. It's only a car at the end of the day, and that's what insurance is for. It's more of a principle thing, some little runts thinking they can just take your car. But thats the way the worlds going tbh.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heard a horrible story about a gang of these who steal top end motors, they would boil your kettle and have it with them , so if you confront them you got scalded

When I worked for Avis@Glasgow airport we had a guy rent Audi's every weekend, until he had one stolen with the keys after they broke in, after that he only wanted Corsa's :D

Hull, East Yorkshire. Drives: Vectra V6 'rusty bus'
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched a program a while back about car thefts, and one doctor guy had both his amg merc and his mrs merc offroader/people carrier thing taken overnight, from their drive, by a break in theft, they didnt even notice in the morning till they couldnt find the car keys, then figured out what had happened!

He still had/has nice cars now, but he said he always made sure the keys were visible overnight, so anyone that broke in would find them and bugger off with the cars, rather than risk them ransacking the house, or risk them attacking his two children or his wife in order to find keys that were hidden!

I know what your mean about your honour, your pride and such, but car or life, which is worth more to you, thats what you really need to think about!

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i found the facebook page its called "aberdeenboyz stig ftp" 12 year old boy went through the dog flap and nicked the keys and took it out and then Burnt it . its a joke!

poor boys car
    Last edited by Jordangraham; 09-01-13 at 09:22 PM.

Junior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited......

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stop looking at their site. The more people look and are disgusted/outraged by it the more they're likely to continue. don't give them the satisfaction of having so much as their page views increasing.
    Obviously that's the only reason they post it publicly. To give the finger to everyone and give them a stage to let them pi$$ the world off.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like a page full of tards

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordangraham View Post
    i found the facebook page its called "aberdeenboyz stig ftp" 12 year old boy went through the dog flap and nicked the keys and took it out and then Burnt it . its a joke!

poor boys car

The police were chasing it through Aberdeen and had to stop "too dangerous" more like the poor wee Astra couldn't keep up with the RS4

They were at it again last night, black A3 this time.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL at the retarded norverners...

Anyway, what would you expect to happen if youve got a sought after motor & the common knowledge of there being a key that'll start it hidden in the car