This is a true one off, and believed to be the only white example in the UK!!! (White was never an option from new!)

Recent extensive respray in Vauxhall Glacier white, including door shuts, boot shuts etc

Car was originally a very straight and tidy metallic silver, no accident history and HPI clear. I have photos of the car from start to finish.

It was bought as a non runner due to timing chain tensioner failure. This is caused by running an engine low on oil which causes the timing tensioners to de tension.
A known good 2.2 16v Z22SE was sourced from a 52,000 mile Vectra Automatic, and was fitted with a full service kit and inspection. The car runs perfect, without fault.

Along with the full colour change to very desirable white, was the addition of a Genuine Irmscher front bumper spoiler, Genuine Irmscher Rear Bumper Spats (Not pictured), Irmscher style bonnet extension, and a boot lip spoiler (Not pictured). A OPC style custom de badged honey comb grill with a painted blue strip was also added.

The front headlamps are brand new Depo Shark eye units with a 8000k HID kit and white LED side lights. The headlamps look very white and crisp and are excellent in the dark. Brand New GB100% Legal Pressed Number Plates.

Brand new height adjustable coilovers are fitted and the rear arches have been professionally rolled.

Later style Astra Twintop 18" Alloys have been fully refurbished inside and out in blue with 4 new 225/35/18 low profile tyres fitted.

No expense has been spared on this project. The paint job is recent and as such has no dents/scratches/scrapes to mention.

The car was factory fitted with a blue canvas roof, which keeps it looking good whether the roof is up or down.

Inside, an immaculate set of special edition Astra Convertible half leather upholstery is fitted, including door cards.

The original car came fully specced with Power Steering, Remote Central Locking and Alarm, 4x Electric Windows, Electric Roof, Electric Mirrors, Cruise Control, Leather Steering Wheel with Audi Controls, On board fuel computer, CCRT 700 Upgrade stereo with Radio Cassette, FM Stereo, Multi CD Changer in the Glovebox and built in telephone.

Any inspection welcome, you wont find a better example!

The car comes with 2 remote keys, Radio and Security Pass Code Cards, Vauxhall Locking Wheel Nuts, Various Service Reciepts, and Old MOT certificates, Full CLEAR HPI Certificate.

Current M O T August 2013, Tax 31 January 2013

I have my own Alloy Wheel and Paint Repair business. This car was built to showcase my work and add to my portfolio. In addition to this, if the Blue wheels are not to your liking, then I will re-colour to any colour of your choice at NO extra charge.

Be prepared to turn heads, this car is stunning!

Vehicle is advertised nationally and will be removed at any time

To arrange an appointment to view, please call 07957 163494. No silly texts, and tyre kickers will not be entertained. I am a very busy person. Serious enquiries only.

Thank You

£ 3,500 Car located J49 M4