Thread: c20ne engine & gearbox running, cheap this weekend only.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default c20ne engine & gearbox running, cheap this weekend only.

hello all,
    ive got a k-reg cavalier mk3 2.0 lsi here, which will be going in for scrap on monday morning.
    its got a complete c20ne 2.0 8v engine & gearbox in it, which runs 100% spot on. can be heard running at the min, but the cat has been removed so its as loud as a rocket at the min. mileage is 188k, but has been very well looked after and maintained throughout its life.
    the buyer is to remove the engine, as i dont have the time to do it, else i would.
    you can take as much or as little as you need. the car MUST be left as a rolling shell, so you can't take the legs.
    the rest of the car is for breaking aswell if anyone needs any bits. its in carabic blue.
    the n/s wing, exhaust system (not manifold) & fuel lines are all sold.
    ive got a large garage/shed where you can wrip the engine out aslong as you dont dump oil all over the floor, and aslong as you take care of it you can borrow my engine crane too.
    has a towbar on it, black interior. all parts cheap.
    complete engine & gearbox, with all ancilleries, ECU, loom, fuel pump etc etc - £100 ovno.
    i work from home, so it can be done during the week if desired, if not the weekend is fine.
    if no-ones interested in the lump, then monday i'l whip the head off, ecu, afm, fuel pump etc etc and scrap the rest.
    PM me if interested.
    location - near bedford, bedfordshire.
    thanks.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if anyones interested, they can take the whole car away for £200. but must be picked up this weekend.
    the exhaust system is missing otherwise the car is complete and running/driving.
    PM asap if interested, otherwise it will be getting scrapped by the end of next week.
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where you from