0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    She didnt say anything...

Me at 5 mins 15.

http://youtu.be/Im_tcLK9Vno

Womble is a couple of cars in front
    Look at how quickly you take off compared to me! I definetly need some slicks! I just dont wanna have to buy some more MO's as they seem to be the only wheels to clear my brakes!

Jeff - well done for the pics you should be the official png photographer

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a great day and there was some lovely cars!!
    I always enjoy taking pictures at shows and this show was no exception, i went abit mad , feel free to steal any pictures of your own cars :thumbs:

Link here - http://public.fotki.com/M4rks/car-ev...mance-vauxhal/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any one got any pictures of the two door with Cav turbo wheels in Hobbit's linked video?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M Sutton View Post
    Had a great day and there was some lovely cars!!
    I always enjoy taking pictures at shows and this show was no exception, i went abit mad , feel free to steal any pictures of your own cars :thumbs:
    Nice bunch of pics mate, I used to be the same and snap most things there but found I viewed the show through the screen of a camera haha

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Iain.
    I agree but I still managed to walk around and view stuff as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found this year to be a massive improvement to last year. It definitely benefits from being a one day show, plus the reduction of side events meant that it was back to being more of a car show and less of an attempted extravaganza of cramming in as much unrelated stuff as possible. I preferred all the stands being on the tarmac instead of large areas being roped off just for a pair of caterhams to do skids all day long.

Plus the camping will always involve utter bellends revving their engines for no apparent reason other than to give their mouth breather mates a stiffy, but you can deal with it for one night. If i'd have had to listen to the guy who decided to spend a good half an hour revving up his gay sounding corsa for two nights in a row, i may have been driven to go and poo on his bonnet!

SO all in all, thanks to the weather and the fact it was a lot smaller and only on one day, as well as the what appeared to be a slight reduction in the retard percentage, it was actually a good show this year.

Also big thanks to Hobbit for stand duties again.

Club Member Club Member womble sri's Avatar
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ref the bellends revving there engines - after the massive detour on the way home due to the road closure, I found myself behind two sticker bombed corsa b's. When they stopped in traffic they were revving there engines and unfortunately being a few cars behind my friend and I felt we were tarred with the same brush to the untrained eye. Major embarrassment

Great pics Mr Sutton.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by womble sri View Post
    Ref the bellends revving there engines - after the massive detour on the way home due to the road closure, I found myself behind two sticker bombed corsa b's. When they stopped in traffic they were revving there engines and unfortunately being a few cars behind my friend and I felt we were tarred with the same brush to the untrained eye. Major embarrassment

Great pics Mr Sutton.
    I felt sorry for the locals, 7:30-8am in the morning and I joined onto the end of a convoy of 10 or so cars getting lost due to the road closures and dodgy detour signs. Lots of modified Vauxhalls doing three point turns down residential roads

Heckington, Lincs. Drives: 3.1 Trooper & XE'd Nova SR Garage Ornament
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Found this year to be a massive improvement to last year. It definitely benefits from being a one day show, plus the reduction of side events meant that it was back to being more of a car show and less of an attempted extravaganza of cramming in as much unrelated stuff as possible. I preferred all the stands being on the tarmac instead of large areas being roped off just for a pair of caterhams to do skids all day long.

Plus the camping will always involve utter bellends revving their engines for no apparent reason other than to give their mouth breather mates a stiffy, but you can deal with it for one night. If i'd have had to listen to the guy who decided to spend a good half an hour revving up his gay sounding corsa for two nights in a row, i may have been driven to go and poo on his bonnet!

SO all in all, thanks to the weather and the fact it was a lot smaller and only on one day, as well as the what appeared to be a slight reduction in the retard percentage, it was actually a good show this year.

Also big thanks to Hobbit for stand duties again.
    This and no Impreza's stolen either

Senior User Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks agine lee for having spare stand pass