Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 6071

Thread: whats pissed you off today?

Club Member Club Member bazzap8389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mate has that problem (hard gainer) he takes a shake called critical mass and it works well however there's lots of sugar in them.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bazzap8389 View Post
    My mate has that problem (hard gainer) he takes a shake called critical mass and it works well however there's lots of sugar in them.
    I've lost too many teeth over the years with sugar so I don't want to look like a suckerfish

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    But not as big as roy of the roiders.No chance natural can ever be as strong/big as the same individual on roids.
    True, roids can give you a added edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Roids helped arnie and many others back in the day but personally I'm sure there's better ways to do it right nowadays.
    I wonder if the Rock does roids anymore?.... not saying he has done btw.
    Now iirc. The Rock said he's never taken anything since his early wrestling days.
    Which if true i give him even more credit for, as for Pain&Gain he was massive.
    He's my hero too tbh. lives clean, works bloody hard and is huge. 4am hours worth of cardio everyday... I can barely do 30mins in the evening as it bores me so much.
    Then he does a 2hours worth of weights... Never seems to stop.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roids don't necessarily get you big i mean they do help a little for size on their own but they mostly just aid muscle recovery times. You could be on them and not increase in size if you just continued the same routine you had been doing. For instance if you were doing 3 sessions a week N/A with a days rest in between you would find you could probably do 6 days a week with say only a rest on sundays while boosted. Which in turn will give you great results in terms of building power and mass.
    Last edited by Rob H; 03-11-15 at 05:34 PM.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob H View Post
    Weight lifting is steroids . They don't even test for them in competitions. Anyone over the age of about 40/45 that is big will be using at least testosterone. Roids if used right are perfectly safe. It's when people abuse them they get fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob H View Post
    Roids don't necessarily get you big i mean they do help a little for size on their own but they mostly just aid muscle recovery times. You could be on them and not increase in size if you just continued the same routine you had been doing. For instance if you were doing 3 sessions a week N/A with a days rest in between you would find you could probably do 6 days a week with say only a rest on sundays while boosted. Which in turn will give you great results in terms of building power and mass.
    Some competitions are tested some aren't you can choose what you want to do but once you're in the untested ones I don't think people every go into the tested ones, it is easy to see who is on them as its nigh on impossible to get as ripped as them guys without using steroids they have muscles on show you don't even know exist!

True roids alone don't get you big you have to train else you'll just get fat and retain water but eating is the most important part, if you wanna build muscle you have to fuel the body on roids on natural I've spoken to many people who consume 3000+ calories a day. Obviously to strip fat you need to take in less calories, I aim for 2200.

I also use protein and creatine, creatine can make you retain water but in the muscles, so gives you a bulky look, its also used as energy I cant remember the full answer but basically when the body works out you use up energy stores, creatine adds extra to them stores to make for a better work out. Cant say I've noticed the difference and I don't load or cycle when using it just 5g a day every day.

It [creatine] can cause increased water retention, but this should be in the muscle cells. So the result is fuller looking muscles, which is a good thing, right. The problems might arise if you're not as lean as you'd like. Then the extra water retention doesn't quite look as good. So it's mistaken for general 'bloating.'
    Creatine read up http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/36

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's annoyed me today.. This colour match aerosol!

Club Member Club Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    What's annoyed me today.. This colour match aerosol!

That's a cracking match! Off the Shelf can or mixed to order?
    NovalutionGSi - Donkey Kong In a Go-Kart

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mixed by Halfords finest professional employees. Just driven round trip of an hour in my lunch break to collect a tin from a proper paint place.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you not test it haha i always test them on the wall first
    On my 205build i found a can of halfords cherry red to be full of nothing but thinners shouldve seen the blokes face when i sprayed his counter as he didnt believe me.He soon did

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's practically clear, blobby and runny with hints of green so it didn't show it's true colour until about 4-5 coats anyway. Not to worry I can flat back the arch lip, it's only a Honda Jazz. Surprised you can tell the colour difference actually.