Thread: Nova GTE Full Engine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nova GTE Full Engine

I bought this engine off of my mate about a year and a half ago for £450,I had to put all new gaskets and new valve stem seals as two were split and the exhaust was putting out a bit of smoke! The engine has vernier pulleys,a cam and a piggyback dastek ecu which can be mapped,the ecu was £650 alone when my mate got it,the head had also been gasflowed and ported and polished! This engine is a flyer,i can't believe how hard it pulls for an 8v,it was beating Polo GTI's when it was in the Nova,which had 74000 on the clock! The engine has been run in with 2500 miles since the rebuild but doesn't have the same go as it did before,it still pulls very well but i thought i should mention it,could probably do with getting set up to get the best from it again,as it would be a shame to not get the most from it because it was great fun,keeping up with 2ltr redtops,up to 130mph anyway,! It's comes with F13 box and shafts aswell,i also put on a brand new coil,arm,caps,leads and plugs as well,oh and head was also given a thorough cleaning before the rebuild! I am looking to swap for a saab 900 B204 full engine,box,shafts and all mounts,or ideally the whole car,or would sell for £400!

The engine will not be spanking clean as it has been used,but it also won't be thick in oil,just thought i'd mention that!

my number is 07707230975

I stay in Crail,Fife,Scotland!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump