0 Thread(s)

A fully charged iphone? Must be plugged into the mains

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krobinson View Post
    Apple tax? The build quality of the iPhone 4/4s far surpasses the plastic of the others. Plus iPhones hold their value, each operating system update is transferable so an iPhone 4 has the same features (bar a couple) as the 4s.

Plus iCloud, AirPlay, especially when used with apple tv are reasons alone to get the iPhone.

But the main reason the iPhone is my personal choice, is the operating system. It is by far the best, easiest to use and most stable. Recent stats show that around 20% of the apps on the android store don't even work/will crash your phone.

Keith
    Keith, it's not only the cost of the additional cost on the phone for my tariff, it's the actual cost of the tariff...

For example, if I want a Samsung Galaxy S2 on 02 with 600mins, the phone is free, and the tariff is £32. If I want the Apple iPhone 4s 16gb in black or white, with the same mins etc, the phone is £99.99 and the tariff is £37.

What annoys me more, is that I've been with O2 for 10years and I get the same deal as a new customer... RUBBISH

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bought an htc hero G2...£60 job done. although it doesnt have anti shake on the camera which is a bit annoying. i dont really like many of the new phones out :/