Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C20XE Early crank

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi mike

Not sure if your still interested but i was scanning through my pic's and noticed i took a couple of the crank before i sent it off to be checked over when i was going to use it before i bought my steel crank so here it is and the bearings are glyco's sorry if pic's were a bit rubbish as i did not have a very good camera.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Very intersted in that Mike (Cash on collection will do me fine) Since last posting here though Ive spent a farking tonne of cash over New Years & belated presents etc and I dont get paid again till Jam 31st

None the less still very very interested though! Will let you know when Im ready though & go from there.

Senior User
    Manchester Drives: 911 Carrera 2, MR2 Roadster turbo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That crank pictured above is not an early crank, its a late one. Pic of late v early below.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sir are correct actually mines like the bottom one in that^ picture IIRC. Would check, but cant be bothered.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ^Very intersted in that Mike (Cash on collection will do me fine) Since last posting here though Ive spent a farking tonne of cash over New Years & belated presents etc and I dont get paid again till Jam 31st

None the less still very very interested though! Will let you know when Im ready though & go from there.
    Ah buger ive been had! it used to be an early one, you know i never noticed that, about 2 years ago i sent it off to be reground got it back checked over journal's for damage ect... and wrapped it up an put it away for when i needed it. It must of been swapped with another when was getting reground! ah well.

Sorry about that mike. if your still interested let me know as its still a good crank may let it go for a bit less will try to get hold of my engine builder tomorrow as he should be back in and let you know.

Many thanks for spotting that lee cant belive i never noticed spose when you not looking for it ect...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi mike

Just incase you are still interested being a later crank, i spoke to my engine builder and he is back in to work next tuesday, so can ask him to get any more recent pictures or pass his number on to you to arange veiwing it as and when your ready?

cheers mike