Thread: Uniqued modded 1.3L Nova for sale in Bournemouth

Proud Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Uniqued modded 1.3L Nova for sale in Bournemouth

Yes like it or loathe it my Nova is for sale! It will be available on a popular aution site as of 6:30pm this eve starting at £750 (being the minimum I'll accept for it). Offers over £1000 will be considered with preference. The terms from the advertised description follows these pictures. If you cannot find the full descrition on the aforementioned site, feel free to PM me for it or with any other questions.

Viewing:

The car isin Bournemouth, not far from Bournemouth Grammar School. I will be availablealmost any time until the end of the auction save for Saturdayafternoon/evening and Sunday. If you with to view, please email me with yourpreferred day and time and telephone number, and I will reply with my detailsvery quickly. Please note you may need around 30 mins for me to go througheverything including relocation of some of the controls etc.

IMPORTANT:

Deposit:

Anon-refundable deposit of £100 must be paid via paypal BEFORE 9pm on the day the auction finishes: Friday 16th September.

Payment:

Theremaining balance must be paid in full, with cash or direct bank transfer,received BEFORE Monday 26thSeptember.

Ifa direct bank transfer is used it is advisable to do this 2 working days beforeas the car obviously cannot be released until the payment is received.

Collection:

Assoon as full payment is received the car can be collected, preferably as soonas possible after payment received.

FAILURE TO MEET THESE TERMS WILL RESULT IN IMEDIATE REFERAL TO EBAY ANDREAVAILABILITY OF THE CAR TO THE NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER REGARDLESS OF THE STAGE INTHE ABOVE PROCESS AT WHICH THE BUYER HAS FAILED.

To all the genuine bidders Iapologise for the above formalities but I’m sure you can understand they areessential.

Offers outside of these terms may beconsidered, but only if there happen to be no bids or they are particularlyappealing! If you cannot meet the terms, please submit and offer and how theterms need adjusting and I will consider each individually.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

£300 here for engine and front bumper. u can keep the car

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are your top mounts on top of the strut tops?

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that a bike brake disc holding the speedo on?? And may i ask what the door bell does in the 7th pic??

Proud Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The doorbell is the engine start button! Has done the job very well for years, it's novel and matches (black and white).

Yes its a bicycle break disc, I needed something to mount the speedo on and that was ideal; already had holes in, already polished (by the pads) and I think it looks interesting.

The mounts are on top for a number of reasons. Firstly, because the turrets are rounded and the mounts were not perfectly flush when offered up undernieth. Second and as a result, the bolts wern't long enough. The holes in the turrets were also not big enough to allow the adjustment I wanted and make said hole bigger would have weakened the turrets and encouraged rust.

I'd prefer to sell whole but I'll keep the offer in mind thanks.