Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Got bored

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers guys

Yeah it looks alright TBH, gets properly hot in there though so will be sorting a funky fresh roof vent for it soon. Trying to get my hands on a Sparco ADV drivers seats but they dont come up second hand very often as there £400+vat a throw brand new!!

Got some more bits arrived this week anyway, bargain pair of ATE's for £30 aswell decided ill definetly be giving polycarbs & a cage a miss this year, time/cost factors really as its nearly ready for engine & then virtually done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More mincage today. Spent most of the morning in a scrappy gathering some particular bits. Managed to do this before wifey dragged my ass out for a rather average dinner at the Chase Gate (PNG Midlands HQ )

First one I made was to small so remade him

Fcuked around for ages with some aluminium strip figuring out how to mount this an got there in the end.

Got the roof sprayed, refitted door seals, got a piece of roof trim I was missing & made head way into reducing the dash loom.

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Managed to do this before wifey dragged my ass out for a rather average dinner at the Chase Gate (PNG Midlands HQ )

should of phoned me

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike i love your enthusiasm for the CF, but can you hurry up and lob the engine in mate, before you brake it for cash or it gets nicked for the CF bits!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not doing the engine until over the christmas break, gives me plenty time for some fettling an a lot of smaller companys are more willing to take cash payments nearer to christmas

Oh an the wiring is taking for ever, there a 2inch dia loom behind the dash Im yet to sort through, then repack & wrap the loom the same as the rear.

PNG OS Survivor Club Member scott.parker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Not doing the engine until over the christmas break, gives me plenty time for some fettling an a lot of smaller companys are more willing to take cash payments nearer to christmas

Oh an the wiring is taking for ever, there a 2inch dia loom behind the dash Im yet to sort through, then repack & wrap the loom the same as the rear.
    OK then mate fair do, i just want to see you finish this, thats all

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scott.parker
    OK then mate fair do, i just want to see you finish this, thats all
    This will dont you worry the white Nova is the only project car Ive never finished TBH, but I made a fortune back compared to what I spent on it so it worked out fantastic

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mike is there anyway u could bond some of these CF parts on, would save u putting holes through ur nice work?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrT
    mike is there anyway u could bond some of these CF parts on, would save u putting holes through ur nice work?
    Yea could do that peice of pish, only problem is what happens if I need to take them off

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picked this up today, Highpower (now Wizards of NOS) direct port kit, currently jetted at 100hp with half a tank of gas in a 11lb bottle (win) needs a new valve & gauge I think though as its reading 0psi but theres definetly pressure in there!

ATEs arrived and a roll of carbon kevlar for the stone guards. **** news is im back to working away from home next week so cant even get anything done