Thread: Oil Warning Linght and Oil Pressure Guage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oil Warning Linght and Oil Pressure Guage

Hi all,

Due to the ongoing problems with my Golf... And the dealer being an a**ehole... Its not getting anywhere and now the front bushes have fallen to pieces. So there's 30mm of play in the front wheels

Anyhow...

I'm going to be driving the Nova everyday once again till its resolved. Currently, I don't have a oil warning light or and oil pressure guage wired in. I'm not known for my electrical skillzzzzzzzz... So i was wondering if anyone could help?

I have Astra GTE digital dials, and a c20xe engine. I know this is pretty vague, but its running the xe loom. Wire colours and locations would be great, as ideally i need to get it done tomorrow as i move into a new place on sunday so have to get to leamington early!

Thanks guys, any help appreciated!

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone? pretty pretty please

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may have 1 or 2 terminals on the pressure sensor, the pressure switch terminal on the pressure sensor is the bare - unprotected terminal. A wire from this (blue+green) goes straight to the digi dash using the same colour on the plug (sorry don't know pin number). If you have the 2 pin type pressure sensor then there is an additional blue+yellow wire on a waterproof type connector which connects similarly to the digi-dash to indicate actual pressure on an analogue scale.