Are you coming to Billing? ..............no........ as i have several shows already planned for August
My only slight critcism would be the lower colour is a little too light - I will agree but colour is OK with me for now.
Printable View
Are you coming to Billing? ..............no........ as i have several shows already planned for August
My only slight critcism would be the lower colour is a little too light - I will agree but colour is OK with me for now.
Looking good. :)
As a celebration of over 100,000 miles of use I purchased a banner ! to go with other Nova bits
Certainly some things in common with our use of the nova but certainly not the warranty as there was only a one year warranty at the time and even if it had existed at the time it would no longer be honoured. Even the speedo and service book did not allow for this period of use. Perhaps a credit to the German/UK engineering that was assembled in Spain, that it does.
Network Q started in 1990 (year the Nova was registered) but the banner is much later (2010?)
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps036bfb1f.jpg
Lovely to meet you at ripon today and also look back at the work you've had done on this lovely motor! I'll pop the photos up on here that i took soon :)
Pleased to meet you also (and the welshman). Sounds like a sound Nova you have there.
Out and about in the Nova 2013
St Asaph 21/04/2013
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps64b42773.jpg
Arley 12/05/2013
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psbe2aa193.jpg
Tatton 01/06/13
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psfb6e6dbc.jpg
Bodelwyddan 21/07/13
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...psb21ec25a.jpg
Ellesmere Port Vauxhall factory 11/08/2013
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8124e441.jpg
Tatton 17 and 18 August 2013
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps853b4bc9.jpg
Ripon 1 September 2013
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ps71f16a7a.jpg
2014 update .............now 23 years of ownership. When I started this thread 3 years ago I really did not expect the car still to on the road. As in 2012 and 2013 a schedule of shows is planned for 2014 (subject to MOT etc) starting off with a longer trip to Holland all booked.
When are you coming over to our fine country?!