Fit for scrap then!Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Printable View
Fit for scrap then!Quote:
Originally Posted by Will F
Possibly - says the smelly Ford driver!Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
you really love the cock !!!Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
lol
Spent a quick hour on her last night - no pics AGAIN though! :cry:
Just mincing with the stereo side of things again anyway - so no one would be interested! lol
Just got my amp mounted and wired in and it worked first time - which is shocking as it was covered in dust and been sat for 9 years! And the fact I could remember how to wire one in! :d
Forgotten how poop the acoustics were in a Nova - especially when I have fitted it! ;)
I will get some pics this week though!
Looking very nice mate, the seats match the lighter coloured interior :)
Cheers - no idea what the interior is out of - I expected the door cards etc to be dark brown... could be a mish mash I spose...
Seems to look OK though.
bits in post dude!
good work mate, do those wheels fit on the hubs ok, or is there alot of play between the center of the wheel and the hub?
Legend - thanks dude!Quote:
Originally Posted by John H
Floyd - they fit perfectly - I did expect to have to use spigott rings, but didnt have to!
Today has been spent mainly chavving up the stereo still... It took me a while, but got it all wired up - but it sounds pretty flat really...? Spose its due to the boot not being sealed and isnt an 'enclosure' as such...
Anyway - just need to tidy the wiring now....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon016.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon018.jpg
Dash loooking a bit tidier - but need to find a brown shelf. Grey will have to do for now. Thanks to John H for the centre console
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon020.jpg
Bonnet switch for the Toad.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon023.jpg
Random side shot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon021.jpg
Tried to show quality of welding - but cant really see it!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...oooooon022.jpg