Spotted you on the M56 today, apologies for my driving but I knew I'd seen this car on here :)
Looking brilliant on the road
Printable View
Spotted you on the M56 today, apologies for my driving but I knew I'd seen this car on here :)
Looking brilliant on the road
out and about in 2012 in the Nova
Cholmondeley 13 05 12
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ey130512-1.jpg
PNG national 20 05 12
https://s19.postimg.org/hxpqw73ur/20...0_2_loaded.jpg
Bodelwyddan 22 07 12
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...dn220712-1.jpg
Southport 29 07 12
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...le290712-1.jpg
tatton 18 08 12
https://s19.postimg.org/k9fdatmwz/20...2_DSCF6001.jpg
Hoghton tower 9 09 12
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ower090912.jpg
Arley 23 09 12
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...Hall230912.jpg
uttoxeter 11 11 12
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...eter111112.jpg
Love how your showing off your Nova at all these shows, I can't believe the Nationals was 7 months ago :eek:
Just shows that the club could do with more presence at these shows. I didnt know about the Uttoxeter one til after the event, be nice to do that next year.
Tatton used to be a good show and been there with PNG many years ago
I'll be honest I wouldn't know where to look for most of these events tbh, I take it they're known if you've been going for a while.
A thread which shows that there's others to go to than the usual pvs, billing and such what would be an idea... It would be worth starting IMO, I'd enjoy some of these I think ;)
Sounds a good idea. When I have put up details there has been zero response on PNG
Andrew Greenwood organised 5 of the 8 shows we went to.
There were 6 other novas at the the shows this year. 4 are on PNG. 2 were not
Photo of the Nova even apperared on various retro clubs of facebook!
I don't have Facebook so that's maybe why I miss event if you post them lol
Maybe a good idea for club chat in starting a up and coming meet section for the real enthusiasts ;)
I dont think that there is anyone on here who has had there nova aslong as you